Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brutal, it had been pushing to the right 1-2 days at a time and then got this update this morning 🙁 Hope everyone else has better luck

M3P Black/Black

Ordered: 4/23 @ 4:19pm PDT (EDD: June)
Update 1 (5/3): EDD May 14 - Jun 11
Update 2 (5/12): EDD May 17 - May 31
Update 3 (5/17): EDD May 19 - Jun 2
Update 4 (5/20): EDD May 20 - Jun 2
Update 5 (5/21): EDD Jul 2 - Aug 6

Reactions: jose3030
Has anyone in Colorado seen if they were able to test the M3P in Colorado Springs or if it was a fluke for me

I plan to head down there tomorrow on my day off. Worst case scenario I get to sit in the seats and see one in person 🤷‍♂️
I just called the Colorado Springs location and they said they have one for a showroom model on display, but not test drives. So it looks like you were lucky to go when you did, after it got delivered but before they put it in the showroom. I will still probably go down and check out the seats in person to see if they are all they're cracked up to be.

For those wondering, my EDD is July 13th - Aug 24th in Denver, ordered 4/25. White ext. / Black int. Been stuck at this EDD for about a week now. Kinda want it to move around, just to tell me they haven't forgotten about me lol, but also scared it will get pushed way back like some others did... :/

Reactions: cptnslo
@ Newdoc
I would think the SA would know pretty closely where it is at and the anticipated arrival time. Each of mine we have always gotten pretty accurate info (when VIN assigned) on where its at in transit on the train (on the way to Chicago and will arrive on such date), then approximate date when a truck transport will pick it up and deliver it to service center. This last part is a little up in the air until they secure the transport.
Thanks, I think it's just the general knowledge of the SA/DA you get and how far they know or want to investigate. I'm willing to be patient but the delivery window is going to squeeze some logistics, so I was trying to get ahead and hopefully plan more precisely. I was kind of disappointed they just regurgitated the dates on the app. At least it hasn't been pushed back (YET).

When I ordered a Ford a couple of years ago, I was able to get the rail tracking from Ford customer service and then the dealer was willing to keep me informed once it hit the destination rail yard and was transported to the dealership. That dealership was 200 miles away.

I am 100 miles away from the Tesla delivery center so we will need to plan ahead (work schedules mainly).

Reactions: TulsaCoker
I just called the Colorado Springs location and they said they have one for a showroom model on display, but not test drives. So it looks like you were lucky to go when you did, after it got delivered but before they put it in the showroom. I will still probably go down and check out the seats in person to see if they are all they're cracked up to be.
Honestly the seats are comfy af haha

Reactions: Sandee3 and KGinCO
“Deliveries start now”.
I am going to get that tattooed on my forehead so I never forgot how epically trolled I got from Tesla on the weekend of May 18th 2024. Slow clap for them.
They did start. At least one in dubai and at least one in fremont, CA.
Brutal, it had been pushing to the right 1-2 days at a time and then got this update this morning 🙁 Hope everyone else has better luck

M3P Black/Black

Ordered: 4/23 @ 4:19pm PDT (EDD: June)
Update 1 (5/3): EDD May 14 - Jun 11
Update 2 (5/12): EDD May 17 - May 31
Update 3 (5/17): EDD May 19 - Jun 2
Update 4 (5/20): EDD May 20 - Jun 2
Update 5 (5/21): EDD Jul 2 - Aug 6
GGs its a wrap for us black interiors. If my order is delayed past august I might start looking at other options or put off the purchase until next year.

Reactions: M3PDenver
Sounds like nobody in the forum is saying they have a delivery scheduled for today? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow, crossing my fingers (and toes) that it doesn't slip! As amusing as it might be to be to get mine on the first day possible, I'd honestly rather see a dozen or more people saying "I got mine!" the previous day, so that I'd expect they are truly delivering them

Between this and the EDD still being listed as “June” for new orders, the antics here are getting quite frustrating!

It has been hard to get a straight and consistent response out of anyone at Tesla.
Yeah I agree. When I went into the store, they showed me what my actual delivery was and it was inline with the estimate. What’s frustrating is there’s been no update from Tesla HQ as far as what are they doing with all their vehicles which they already built. But even though they showed me the delivery rate, no updates on the app and no vin #……

Just got this from my SA, delivery tomorrow.

TESLA DELIVERY CONFIRMATION - RESPONSE NEEDED

Please respond with YES to confirm your upcoming delivery appointment details:

Delivery Address: xxx
Appointment Date & Time: xxx

Please take a moment to review the Tesla orientation support videos provided in the link below prior to your appointment.

Virtual Vehicle Orientation: https://www.tesla.com/support/videos

For those intending to trade in a vehicle, we kindly ask that you remove your current license plate before entering the showroom.

Please use your phone to scan the delivery check-in QR code sign positioned at the white desk upon entering the showroom and then proceed to the waiting lounge area to sign your paperwork.

Once your paperwork has been signed and collected at the front desk, you will be guided to the parking lot to locate your new Tesla vehicle. Congratulations and welcome to the Tesla family!!!

I haven't heard from my advisor today, so I'd say this is a good sign that firmware and certification issues are resolved, and my twice-delayed delivery will finally happen tomorrow morning. I hope this also means a flood of VINs are assigned - fingers crossed 🤞
For your cancelled delivery appointments, did they tell you the day before that it had to be pushed? Or day-of? I'm in the "Appointment tomorrow" boat myself too. So my fingers and toes and whatever else are indeed crossed for us all!

More delivery info:

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: P-Lo801