Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so anyone that had an EDD that kept shifting by a day, when did it actually update? I'm a bit concerned because my EDD still says May 29-June 12 and isn't even updating for time that is in the past.

Additionally someone has set my vin to yes on the spreadsheet for a third time now. We should probably be extremely suspect of how many vins have actually been issued.
Consistently at 7AM PST so far.
EDD has been pushed out to august, down to as soon as yesterday, and now after 3 days of a same-day EDD it moved to June 11-30th. Solid news since I just sold my car, looks like I get to enjoy all the luxury that is a 2010's Turo rental while a monkey on a typewriter continues to press random EDD buttons

My EDD is now May 29 to June 7. It flips the start date to the current day every day at 7am PST.

It’s gonna be inside a week with no VIN by Friday. My SA does not respond to my messages in app, which makes me wonder if he still works there.

As other folks mentioned, I assume there is a soft VIN or something already allocated that I can’t see. I probably need to go hound someone at the delivery center to explain what is going on. It’s frustrating how poorly informed most of them are.
And I officially got pushed today.

EDD went from May 29 - June 7 to June 22 - June 30.

Right into my vacation plans. No M3P till I get back after July 4th. Someone else will likely get my black/black vin. So frustrating.

Right on cue, my EDD advanced one day on both ends at 10am eastern. Now May 30 - June 6. I have a VIN so it's like being able to see your car in the distance, you're almost there, you know you are walking at the same speed... but you never get any closer.

To make matters worse, I got $1100 less for my trade once I resubmitted that so now they just collected another $1100 from my bank account.

And I officially got pushed today.

EDD went from May 29 - June 7 to June 22 - June 30.

Right into my vacation plans. No M3P till I get back after July 4th. Someone else will likely get my black/black vin. So frustrating.
Mine was doing the same until today, and now it says May 30-June 8. Like you, I'm also going on a trip on the 12th and won't be back until July 2nd. So the latest June date I can take delivery is the 11th. I'm hoping Tesla will let me hold it until my return.

Edit: still no VIN for me.

My EDD actually pulled in a little while also widening.
  • Before: 06/07 - 06/14
  • After: 06/04 - 06/13
  • Central Florida, 04/23 order, VIN assigned late last week.
Not sure if I should be happy that it's sooner, or concerned that the range widened from 7 days to 9. Definitely just nitpicking.

EDD: May 31 to June 7
VIN# assigned May 29!
CANNOT WAIT!!!
1717079529559.png

1717079550653.png