Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone choose blue this time around at all? lol
1717549095194.png

Roughly 7.3% or 30 of us out of 396.

So I noticed this giant scratch when I washed my car today, just picked it up last night I’m sure it was there when I picked it up it was dirty and I didn’t notice, anyone know do I just make a service appt or what do I do to get Tesla to fix it?
View attachment 1053592
It will be a miracle if they offer up that much good will to repair it.
It would be very improbable for so many people to miss that amount of damage during delivery.
They are definitely going to assume it was done after.
May the good will gods be on your aside.

Reactions: jjrandorin
So I noticed this giant scratch when I washed my car today, just picked it up last night I’m sure it was there when I picked it up it was dirty and I didn’t notice, anyone know do I just make a service appt or what do I do to get Tesla to fix it?
View attachment 1053592
I think you are going to have a hell of a time getting them to address it after leaving the lot.

Reactions: jjrandorin
That's why I had to choose Red this time. I love my white Tesla now, I like white on the new performance but there's just too many white Teslas now. Then this red comes out and WOW. The red and black combo brings out the design, the front and rear spoilers, brakes, rear diffuser, etc.
The only thing the red doesn’t bring out is the taillights. They look so damn good on the white. Gonna have to tint them a little darker so they stand out

Yes @sdawg in the next city over from me got their VIN today and delivery tomorrow. (DESPITE THEM ORDERING TWO DAYS AFTER ME BUT I'M NOT BITTER. IT'S FINE. EVERYTHING IS FINE!)
So one confirmed. Wow not much lol. They better speed that stuff up!

Don’t worry I am equally bitter as I am also a day of release order with multiple people at centers near me taking delivery/getting VINs despite ordering after me lol

Reactions: xianking
I found a small ding on the passenger side rocker panel. It's really small and I debated even bothering, but since it's < 24 hours I did a service. Looks like it will be mobile. Everything else is perfect. It's a Tesla so there has to be something wrong, right? My 2019 production hell M3P had upon delivery: a crooked steering wheel (off by like 10 degrees), a huge ding in the driver door, bumper clips were half broken and it didn't fit properly, they touched up some paint on the bumper (it's a new car!! WTF), taillights were crazy out of alignment, and the trunk messed up the bumper due to misalignment... so this progress! To Tesla's credit they fixed 95% of these issues but it's a pain in the hole going back and forth to the service center (4x for all this).

Be vigilant when inspecting (even after delivery), and make sure to report within 24 hours!

I found a small ding on the passenger side rocker panel. It's really small and I debated even bothering, but since it's < 24 hours I did a service. Looks like it will be mobile. Everything else is perfect. It's a Tesla so there has to be something wrong, right? My 2019 production hell M3P had upon delivery: a crooked steering wheel (off by like 10 degrees), a huge ding in the driver door, bumper clips were half broken and it didn't fit properly, they touched up some paint on the bumper (it's a new car!! WTF), taillights were crazy out of alignment, and the trunk messed up the bumper due to misalignment... so this progress! To Tesla's credit they fixed 95% of these issues but it's a pain in the hole going back and forth to the service center (4x for all this).

Be vigilant when inspecting (even after delivery), and make sure to report within 24 hours!
Yeah, I thought I saw a slight indentation under the charging port when I picked up my car in 2018. I was so excited to get the car and finally have it after almost 2.5 years of waiting that I didn't schedule to have it fixed. Fast forward to now and I've been staring at that damn ding in the side panel for almost 6 f-ing years. Do yourself a favor take the time to look the car over and get things fixed.