Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD went from June to July-August to August 10 - Sept 21.

It would be kind of cool to get my M3P on the 18th since that was when I got my 1st 3 six years ago (the car pictured in my profile pic).
I think it would much much cooler if you got it next week

1718276838774.png

Delivery date confirmed for 6/16! I'm not even grumbling so much over the hit in selling the M3LR, I really had to reset my expectations, as when I bought it in 2021 I was not expecting it to hold much value anyways, so $26k is about in line with what those initial expectations had been. My first time to sell to Carvana, and it was well worth the $90 to have them pick it up. It took less than 10 minutes from the time they got here until they were driving away, and by 5am the EFT deposit had cleared my bank, and now all my Tesla prerequisites are completed. I love that I don't have to go to the DMV in Texas to pay taxes to the man anymore, and the EV tax credit is deducted from the sale.

Can't wait to update my profile pic with a shiny blue M3P with silver vinyls!

Hang in there everyone, you'll get yours too!

Guess Ill find out, never had an issue with regular tints but the car is def darker with the front tint on so will see how much they care. Worth trying as so far this car is so much better with a tinted windshield. Don't think I can ever go back, makes driving at night so much better for me, I used to get blinded by headlights, I can get my DR to write me a note that I need it medically too so maybe that will help.

"
Any licensed physician can provide the necessary medical certification for a tinting exemption in California.

If your physician determines it is in your best interest to be exempt from California Window Tint Laws for diseases and disorders, you can file an exemption.

You are required to carry the physical medical exemption certification with you at all times in your vehicle if you have window tint installed on the side windows in the front seat or on the windshield."

Going to my Drs office right now actually just incase lol.
Normal patrol guys probably won't care, but those guys/gals on motorcycles(traffic enforcement) are specifically out there looking for violations, and front windshield tint is one of their favorites. Just some friendly advice from an leo.

And correct, if you have a medical cert for the tint, you are exempt.

Ok I have some speculation.

Show of hands here who has EDD of between 6-15 and 6-30? And is in CA?

My speculation is that there is going to a big push out of the factory during this time frame.
I feel like this past week was spent pushing out some of the model Y with the 0.99 as well as the new silver color.

My current EDD is 6/20 - 6/30 SG/Blk socal with order date of 5/5
I would be one of them. 6-13 thru 6/27

I would be one of them. 6-13 thru 6/27
Same. Very curious to see how the next two weeks shake out. Last time I stopped by my local service center the SA said he saw an estimated build date of approx 6/18 and that would fit in the timeline. I think that has a 51% chance of playing out. The other 49% is evil monkey strikes again and a July/August EDD is looming.

Reactions: zeroifex
Normal patrol guys probably won't care, but those guys/gals on motorcycles(traffic enforcement) are specifically out there looking for violations, and front windshield tint is one of their favorites. Just some friendly advice from an leo.

And correct, if you have a medical cert for the tint, you are exempt.
I wonder if anyone can do the transition lenses style tint. I actually legitimately have hypersensitivity to light but always found using heavy sunglasses easier since I can remove them at night, but with FSD getting a no nag feature if it can see your eyes, that might make tinting worth it but only if it wouldn't too dark at night.

Reactions: zeroifex
04/25 mid day! White/Black
Hmm that is two PNW, both in White/Black. Once is by chance, twice is a coincidence, can we get “three times” to show a pattern?

Either way I think this is good news for those EDDs on the west coast before the end of the month. Definitely good news for you guys, congrats!! Stoked for you!!