Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bet your stagging area is Chicago, what happens is transport trucks are bidding to deliver to your local SC and depending on who wins the bid and what their schedule is its a little up in the air on delivery timing . I do know you have to make final payment before it crosses state line.

Oh and congrats on your VIn.... Now I feel like the ugly step child
Thanks for the info. I am hoping you get your VIN soon! So I am doing a trade in and it says my "final payment" section is complete. So I guess I am clear there? Do all states require you to make a payment before it enters?

Just talked to my SA. Big news for everyone waiting still, if you don't mind a showroom car CALL YOURE LOCAL DEALERSHIP. His word were exactly "At the end of each quarter we are allowed to sell the showroom cars, but you have to pick them up within 3 days". He is matching me with SG/W they have in the Showroom. Also these will not show on the app, only their internal system. Also non showroom M3P may not show as available in the app or site also.View attachment 1057530
Ahhh you gave up on the Blue/Black. I am still holding strong for the Blue. But understandable if your adding vinyl. the neutral grey will likely be good with any wrap color. Congrats. Enjoy.

Got a VIN this morning, as well as the ability to schedule pickup Thurs or Fri.

Unfortunately, the default location is Fife, which is neither ideal coming from Eastern WA, nor convenient for the person who I was going to hitch a ride with as they are headed to Everett.

I sent a message asking if I could change to any other delivery center in the Seattle area or more northern, but have not heard back yet.

Has anyone in the Seattle area had success in changing the delivery day location?

Hello everybody sorry to just start posting stuff without saying hi first lol
I’m from the other waiting rooms since January just found this one
It’s horrible and nice to see people going through what I’m going through. Been through it all from selling my car to borrowing cars to buying my 16-year-old a car that he doesn’t have a license yet so I can get around
to tense situations
with family members and wife
to a room full of accessories collecting dust and a charger installed

Me too.. on the somewhat positive sign, my delivery date Jun 20-30 hasnt changed yet for the past week and a half... which is a first
That’s what mine was before the VIN so hoping it’s the same for you!

I know the wait is brutal but don’t swap to the LR. If you only ordered the performance because of the tax credit, that is one thing, but if you truly want the performance and you swap to LR cause you’ll get it sooner with tax credit then you’ll end up regretting it in the long run.

IMG_3500.png
Vin today, delivery Friday! 30 days since I ordered

I custom-made everything wanted to cover up my electrical box is how I started out Here’s a before picture. It was an eyesore.
IMG_1075.jpeg

so I built wood around it, and used drawer slides so the door slides to the left to open so I could access my breakers
Then I bought some strip light diffuser tracks and custom cut them to go around the box and the charger
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey, maybe this is my autism showing but I'm nearly positive that what you have done here violates fire code.

Reactions: AJ Henderson
ZOMG I got a VIN today!!! I've uploaded some insurance info (so not to "delay delivery") and now I can't decide whether to bring in a cashiers check or use the odd "plaid" service (so not to "delay delivery").
Are there any fees associated with the plaid service??

Additionally EDD changed yet again June 23 - June 30
Plaid payments has been around for years. They act as a middle man between your institution and your bank, that way you don't have to give your bank creds directly to whatever company you are working with.

Reactions: HBDesiato
Fair enough.
And I also never realized how many people from Portland / PNW are in this thread. Where are ya'll hiding?
We should do a highland M3P meet up. Whenever ours decide to show up...

-Danny

ATTN: Portland / Vancouver Area

Following-up on this as we will be taking delivery of our new M3P on Thursday.

This weekend, we will be hosting our first-ever meet at our warehouse. Our current and new shop cars will be on display. If you're in the vicinity and would like to attend please message or email me for more details! We are looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Danny - [email protected]