Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i miss the light feature that was on my mustang that lit up when a car was in your blind spot....can we get the overhead view while parking?
Yes, you can hit the camera button to pull it up but the camera is so close to your face it doesn't really give you a better view. If it were in the bumper it would be better.

The camera button (and rear camera, specifically) do well to show me when I've pulled forward enough to close the garage door though.

Yes, you can hit the camera button to pull it up but the camera is so close to your face it doesn't really give you a better view. If it were in the bumper it would be better.

The camera button (and rear camera, specifically) do well to show me when I've pulled forward enough to close the garage door though.
I need to correct this. The camera button doesn't activate the front camera, only the sides and rear. The front camera has to be viewed with the dashcam button and doesn't show a live feed while driving.

Reactions: 3geekfamily
Before we die we may see Elon offering a for-pay service to deliver cars via SpaceX. 24 hr delivery of your 2045 Model 3. All you need is $15k and a large empty parking lot.
"The car had melted panels and scorch marks from the rocket engines, but most cars have those things if you look closely enough. I took delivery - I'm sure they can fix the melted glass roof in 74 weeks when I have my car scheduled to go to the SC."

• Funny
Reactions: jackb22 and Brou
Mine is also Blue/Black with Sept/Oct EDD. My OD was 7/5. The last end of quarter they seemed to crank out a bunch of blue M3s just around end of the quarter. I seen a ton of blue deliveries pics posted online around end of June. I was set on black but those blue pics made me place my order for blue! I wonder if they program a certain color and just make that color for a while then another color for a while and so forth. 🤔

Reactions: t-rex266 and julit0
It will probably update again to an earlier range. My 2 week range just started today. I think I saw 2 others who started their 2 week range yesterday (Flatbroke was one of them). For the near term, it sounds like some disappointment is coming.
The secret to happiness with the order process is low expectations. Fortunately, I love the cars. I bought a model Y and we parked our other gas guzzler mercedes and haven't driven it since.

My Blue/black FSD M3P just got pushed back from Early August (2 week range) to September/October!
6/17/22. Hopefully it does I was starting to get excited.
What you may be seeing is the shift of delivery to East Coast for Mid-Q3 and they will swing to the West as it approaches the end of Q3 in September. Your order will hopefully come back a little earlier to late Aug - early Sept. Did they still give you a 2-week range?

What you may be seeing is the shift of delivery to East Coast for Mid-Q3 and they will swing to the West as it approaches the end of Q3 in September. Your order will hopefully come back a little earlier to late Aug - early Sept. Did they still give you a 2-week range?
So are you saying people in the East Coast who placed their order shortly after people in the West Coast are going to get their cars first? It certainly seems that way.