Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were you the one who went to see theirs sitting in the lot and then was told they couldn't have it yet?
Yep that’s me! The QC department has a hold of it, and they are not letting out until they are done with whatever they are doing, and insist it will be perfect. I was told one wheel had “a cosmetic issue” and was being replaced. I’m actually good with that, but the wait is killing me.

Tim

Last edited:
Yep that’s me! The QC department has a hold of it, and they are not letting out until they are done with whatever they are doing, and insist it will be perfect. I was told one wheel had “a cosmetic issue” and was being replaced. I’m actually good with that, but the wait is killing me.

Tim
Yeah, at least they're not giving you something you wouldn't be happy with. Make sure you share a whole lot more photos when you do get yours. I'm holding out for the end of the month when mine comes in!

Yeah, at least they're not giving you something you wouldn't be happy with. Make sure you share a whole lot more photos when you do get yours. I'm holding out for the end of the month when mine comes in!
Will do. Got a call at the end of the day, delivery should be Friday or Saturday. Next post of mine you see should be with pictures!

Tim

Hey everyone, this is a great thread, and coming from the world of bimmerpost I'm glad there's something similar for Tesla.

I placed my M3P order on 2/28 for the grey on white in PA. I've been having the N+1 experience on my delivery window starting with March 19-31 and today being March 25-31. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Hey everyone, this is a great thread, and coming from the world of bimmerpost I'm glad there's something similar for Tesla.

I placed my M3P order on 2/28 for the grey on white in PA. I've been having the N+1 experience on my delivery window starting with March 19-31 and today being March 25-31. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Yep I’m in the same boat. Looking at March 25-31 too for my Blue/White M3P in Cincinnati. Order was placed on 2/6.

Yikes! Three since November? That doesn't make any sense! Did you order the unicorn color? lol
Hey I'm a November too! Maybe we should start a club?

I'm thinking kinda like The Breakfast Club, but with more angst.

The good news is that according to the website, if I cancel my November order today and start over, I'll get the car sooner!
Screenshot 2021-03-10 212328.jpg

Ordered: 0ct 28/2020
Vin: MIA
Delivery: March 24-31... realistically sometime in 2083

White/white performance with unicorn piss coating and unobtainium panels.
OCTOBER?! I think you won the prize for oldest order date...

It'll come this quarter, just hang on! (At least that's what I tell myself to sleep at night, ordered 12/14, Cali)

OCTOBER?! I think you won the prize for oldest order date...

It'll come this quarter, just hang on! (At least that's what I tell myself to sleep at night, ordered 12/14, Cali)
Its been rough, I've seen my exact order pop up a few times but everytime I inquire about it the cars unavailable.

Oh man, I'd be irritated considering your not far from the factory.

Reactions: Avn1284
3 Days now the date hasn't moved. With the call from my SA yesterday saying it'll be here by the end of the month... I'm kinda getting my hopes up. If it ends up getting pushed back to june, I'm just going to cancel and go buy the Porsche I've always wanted...
View attachment 643543
I've got my wheels and floor mats so I can't back out now. I am thinking if I'm pushed to June I'll be putting down a slightly larger downpayment. Assume they don't further devalue my trade. I've already lost $250 on my trade expiration with 0 miles added to the car.

Reactions: TBrownTX