Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just called and spoke to someone who said my car is still at the Fremont factory and scheduled there for pickup on the 16th, but in the app, it shows it's being delivered to my home that day lol. He said it probably didn't update on my end yet, but it is in their system as pickup and not delivery. LOL

He's going to call me back and let me know if I can go get the car today or tomorrow instead. I told him I really would prefer that. I'm slightly worried if they can't accommodate me today or tomorrow that they might actually try to deliver it to me when I am on my way to the factory since it says that in my app lol. Ugh.
My app still shows me as scheduled for delivery and not pickup. Tesla rep hasn’t called me back yet to let me know if I can get the car today or tomorrow. I’m guessing today is probably not happening at this point. maybe tomorrow. Mainly I just want to see the “delivery” changed to pickup in my app and then I’ll feel less anxious about it.

For those who changed their order from M3LR to M3P, how long did it take to get a new EDD? I ordered M3LR on 5/12 and changed the order to M3P on 6/12. The app still shows the old EDD.
My timeline is:
OD 5/12 CA
M3P White/White/18" Aero Wheels
EDD#1 (5/15): 8/30 - 10/25
EDD#2 (5/21): 9/3 - 10/15
EDD#3 (6/7): 8/20 - 10/1

Switched(6/12) to M3P White/White/20’’ Überturbine Wheels

Another strange note: I never got any texts about my car being built, vin assigned or whatever like others generally get. I just had an abrupt change overnight to my EDD from 7/28-9/8 to 6/16-6/20 with VIN in the app and then text to schedule delivery. Absolutely zero consistency with tesla on these things.

Reactions: t-rex266
Another strange note: I never got any texts about my car being built, vin assigned or whatever like others generally get. I just had an abrupt change overnight to my EDD from 7/28-9/8 to 6/16-6/20 with VIN in the app and then text to schedule delivery. Absolutely zero consistency with tesla on these things.
Hell, now that I think about it i never even received a call after my order like most people do. Tesla never called me.