Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought I'd share this communication I had yesterday with the number from whom I got a text when I placed my order. Does this match up with other people's experience?:
App communications.jpg

Just thought I'd share this communication I had yesterday with the number from whom I got a text when I placed my order. Does this match up with other people's experience?:
View attachment 814625
Yes, this jives. I've used the term SA but really its just a point of contact. When I was recently in the service center the guy I was talking to said that he or one of the other guys there are the ones responding. Its not always the same person but they are all at my local service center.

• Informative
Reactions: julit0 and Brou
Unlike my first m3lr, only text I received was saying to set up my appointment, which the soonest was 8 days past my delivery window. Texted that number today and was told it's still being moved and will be here by the 16th delivery and had no updates. 45 mins later get a text saying it is here and let them know if I'd like to schedule early. I called and they have a TON of the cars sitting on their lot already and expecting more. They're seeing if they can get mine ready for a pick up tonight! Lets hope my last post in this thread is a picture.

Edit: She did say they had a bunch on the lot that were "waiting a small part that wasn't available during manufacturing". I asked if it was the chip for the charging port and she laughed and said yes. So sounds like they're finally catching up.

My VIN got assigned yesterday!!!!

Seems like with a bunch of others here in Michigan. Looks like I am getting my birthday wish this year after all. 😁

Sold the old car yesterday and went and applied for loan at my credit union.

M3P, Blue, Black Interior, No FSD
Destination: Detroit, Mi
OD: 05/13/22
(5/13)EDD: Jun - Aug
(5/16)EDD; Jul - Sept
(5/18)EDD: Aug 3 - Sept 14
(5/20)EDD: Jun 19 - Jul 17
(5/24ish?)EDD: Jun - Aug
(5/26)EDD: Jun 19 -Jul 17
(5/31)EDD: Jun 22 - July 6
(06/08) VIN Assigned EDD: Jun 18 - 24
I’m also in Michigan and got my vin assigned on Tuesday. I’m curious what number your vin range is? I’m 261xx. Not sure if it’s low because of how Tesla’s are sold in Michigan (have to be completely funded before entering the state) or if maybe someone passed on mine.

AAA just quoted me $3,084 to insure the m3p for 12 months. All my vehicles and home is through them too. That’s insane

$105.80 a month with State Farm with 250/500/100 coverage. Uninsured coverage is 100/200/25. $1000 deductible (I don't drive much, don't need something low).

Tesla insurance is about $114 a month with the same coverage. Next tier of coverage down is about $107.34 a month (100/250/50 or something like that).

Reactions: julit0