Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wish I was closer. I really want to at least get my pano roof coated. The factor coating is nice for light reduction but the roof window gets so hot you can barely touch it in full sun. You can actually feel the radiant heat on you driving. So, not sure the infrared filter characteristics of the factor coating is that spectacular.

I’d also like to get the side windows and driver window similarly coated. In full sun, these areas provide a large surface area for solar heat gain.

I may have to take a trip to Houston :). I checked the dealer locater but there aren’t any close by me in western PA.
Marc

I hear you on that. Many of our clients get the sides, back, and front windshield done thinking the sunroof can hold its own. Majority of clients come back and get the sunroof done (if they didn't in the first place).

If you're ever able to make the trip, we'd love to help you tint your Tesla.

I hear you on that. Many of our clients get the sides, back, and front windshield done thinking the sunroof can hold its own. Majority of clients come back and get the sunroof done (if they didn't in the first place).

If you're ever able to make the trip, we'd love to help you tint your Tesla.
I just got my Model 3 decked out in full Spectra Photosync IRD 70 at Speed Shield in Addison, except for the glass roof. I've been trying a screen on the roof the last few weeks to see if it made a difference, and it seems to. I may regret it, but I can always go back and get it tinted later. In the meantime, I want to see if I will ever actually use the roof (with screen off) for star gazing while camping. :)

Speed Shield did fantastic work. I took a long time deciding, and they worked with me through it all. Highly recommended.

Reactions: EVS Motors
Ceraluxe and Photosync on this Model 3 coming up. All windows getting tinted to maximize heat rejection for the summer heat.
dsc04700-jpg.411615
dsc04699-jpg.411616
dsc04698-jpg.411617
dsc04697-jpg.411618

I see. Have you ever put IRD 70 on the rear glass of a model 3 with IRD 30 on the side windows? How does it look in your opinion? I don't really want to darken the roof anymore than it is but I do want to add some heat rejection in the rear where there's no tint and I want to tint the whole rear window so there's no visible line from the interior.

I see. Have you ever put IRD 70 on the rear glass of a model 3 with IRD 30 on the side windows? How does it look in your opinion? I don't really want to darken the roof anymore than it is but I do want to add some heat rejection in the rear where there's no tint and I want to tint the whole rear window so there's no visible line from the interior.
Haven't had that request yet, but I'd suggest going 30 every where including the roof. It's not as dark as you may think. Keep in mind that seeing OUT is a lot clearer than seeing IN.

Reactions: EVNation
"I heard that the front windshield on the Model 3 can't be tinted due to electronics. Is that true?"

We can tint the front windshield of the Model 3. Yes, there are electronics in the front and even though we take great care and caution while tinting the windshield, clients who want it tinted have to understand there's always a risk and accept it if they want us to attempt it.

Photosync IRD 30 sides/back and 70 on front windshield.
dsc05145-jpg.432042

Last edited:
In case anyone is interested, we're giving away a gen 1 Taptes wireless charging pad to anyone who comments and likes this vlog episode, and subscribes to our youtube channel. We work on a lot of Teslas on a daily basis, and on this ep. we wrapped the center console on a Model 3 and show a quick peek at what Photosync 70 looks like on the front windshield on the 3. Check this out if you're interested!

**10/29/19 UPDATE**
We're giving away ONE taptess wireless charging pad to ONE lucky participant and the way to enter is by commenting in the youtube comments section in the video, liking the video, and subscribing to the channel. Last day to enter is tomorrow Oct. 30th. We'll be announcing the winner in our upcoming vlog so stay tuned. If you have any questions, PM me as it's easier for me to see and faster for me to respond. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
If you want to see how Photosync 30 looks like a Model 3 with a satin black chrome delete, check this new vlog out as I do a quick look at one. Love the color of Photosync on the red. I never thought I'd describe tint as "modern and sophisticated" looking but Photosync never ceases to impress me.

We finished a red Model 3 in this vlog and prep it for delivery!
Photosync 30 sides/back
ClearGuard Nano Clearbra on the full front end
Satin black chrome delete
Center console wrapped
Blackvue dash cam installed

Take a look and see what you think among all the other projects we got going on:

This is going to be a fun project! We've done several different vinyl wraps on Teslas, but it isn't too often we get to do colors that are refreshing for us. I was never a huge fan of red, but this color is making me feel some type of way. Makes me want to do a Christmas wrap for my Model 3 just for fun!

I also do a quick look at the white Model 3 that got all the sides, back, front windshield, and sunroof done in Photosync.

The wrapping continues! More red put on the Model 3, and we get another Model 3 in for full car Satin Guard. We're going to turn the factory midnight silver into a satin/matte/translucent midnight silver! Talk about making your Model 3 unique! We also show what Photosync looks like on the windows to give clients an idea when it comes to the best window tint in the market.

Here's a quick look at Spectra Photosync window tint on a Tesla Model 3. I know this test is FAR from scientific, but it's not meant to be the deciding factor for you. This test is only meant to pique your interest, so YOU can do your own research and decide for yourself if Photosync is right for you. Out of all the films/brands we've carried in the past decade, we've never found another film that blocks more heat than Photosync, which is why it's our current leader in window tint.

This was a Tesla packed vlog! We finish wrapping up a Model 3 in Satin Guard which gives it this beautiful matte, satin, and translucent finish on the factory paint, Photosync window tint on all the windows, chrome delete, and I even show how much damage clearbra can take, and a reaction to the Cybertruck unveiling!