Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
3m Crystalline 20% around
Satin Black Wrap, Chrome Delete, Powder coat from wrap bullys

Reactions: Firehuntah
What is acceptable when it comes to clearbra (ppf) installations? In this vlog, I show you a questionable clearbra installation on an Aston Martin (~3:00 mark) and a Tesla Model X we just finished wrapping the entire front end with our clearbra (5:00 mark). Not all clearbras are the same, so if you’re looking for the best clarity possible, you’ll want to check this out.

If you’re considering using plasti dip as the main method for your chrome delete, and you’ve never seen how it looks before, please watch this vlog before you do. Plasti-dip is a common method of blacking out the chrome on our Teslas, but it does look, install, and feel differently than vinyl wrap or paint. In this vlog, I get a little closer up with a Model S with plasti dip on the chrome pieces, so viewers can see how it looks to judge for themselves if it’s right for them. (4:20 mark)

If you’re considering using plasti dip as the main method for your chrome delete, and you’ve never seen how it looks before, please watch this vlog before you do. Plasti-dip is a common method of blacking out the chrome on our Teslas, but it does look, install, and feel differently than vinyl wrap or paint. In this vlog, I get a little closer up with a Model S with plasti dip on the chrome pieces, so viewers can see how it looks to judge for themselves if it’s right for them. (4:20 mark)

Thanks for sharing !!

• Love
Reactions: EVS Motors
I know this isn't a Model 3, but in case you have midnight silver or just want to get an idea what a Tesla looks like in Satin Guard--I couldn't pass up not sharing this project we did. Plus you get to see a sporty chrome delete if you're interested in that also!

What a project and it's finally done! Stock Tesla Model X and completely upgraded the look of the car. Entire X wrapped in Satin Guard (PPF) to turn the Midnight SIlver into a matte, satin, and translucent finish that doesn’t wash out the color like other films do, but enhances it. Now that it looks sportier, I had to do a chrome delete to go along with the new color, along with some red custom painted badges to tie it all in. Photosync window film, to keep the car cool and to maximize range efficiency. Let me know what you think of this build:

In case you guys are trying to think of creative vinyl ideas for your 3, here's something special we're working on for the Westin Medical Center Hotel here in Houston on their Model X.

This is going to be unique! Special opportunity to work with The Westin Medical Center Hotel to design their new Model X they just received. It’s going to be a shuttle car for them to drive around guests at the hotel. We’ve doing something different for this X than we’ve ever done before. Check out what’s to be done in this newest vlog (work starts ~ 3:20 mark)

We continue the project with the Tesla Model X in this new daily vlog if anyone wants to catch a glimpse on how vinyl wrap gets put on your Tesla when you decide to get it done (around ~1:00 and ~4:30 marks), as well as clearbra being installed too on a Bugatti Chiron. 2 major project going down at the same time.

It’s finally done! Our collaboration with The Westin Houston Medical Center and their Tesla Model X is a wrap. In this new daily vlog, we see the final results, and it’s definitely one of the most unique X’s we’ve ever done (and most illuminating!) This will be a shuttle vehicle for all their guests, so we can’t wait to see this rolling around in Houston. Hopefully this gives you some ideas/inspirations to do something fun to your Tesla. (~5:15 mark)

This post may seem a little off topic, but surprisingly, I get quite a few PMs from members of this forum who aren't Tesla owners but are seriously considering one (which is why you're here!) asking us if it's the right car for them, since we work on quite a few and own them ourselves. While we can't say what's right or wrong for each person, I decided to make a video highlighting the top reasons why we love our Teslas/why you should buy one, and these are also the same reasons why I decided to keep mine after 6 months of contemplating selling it!

This was a fun one! As we work on the Bugatti, we got several Model 3's in today in the vlog, so here's the time stamps for them if you just want to watch those parts only:

Our client captured a video of a palm tree FALLING on his model 3 as he's driving. His car is clearbra'd so even though we haven't gotten his car in yet, he says the damage seems very minimal and only on the clearbra. He's relieved that the clearbra took the brunt of the damage--saving his paint. ~ 3:30 mark

We do an alignment on a Model 3 with Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels--really sporty looking! ~ 4:30 mark

A walk around of a Model 3 with Photosync 30% and 70% on the windows. I show a view inside and out of what it looks like installed so you have an idea on clarity and color of the films. Definitely recommend this setup. ~ 5:30 mark

We got the coronavirus scare at the shop because of nasty rumors going around, BUT besides that frenzy, for those of you interested in seeing what color Ceraluxe Quantum Ceramic window film has, I show a quick snippet of a Tesla Model 3 we’re tinting with it in this vlog (~4:51 mark). I really love the color because of the hue and just that classy look it brings which compliments Tesla really well.

Here's a quick video showing you a real world scenario you might find yourself in. This client has clearbra on the entire front end of his 3 and scraped up against a barrier. After removing the clearbra, this is the result:

If you're interested in how the Unplugged Performance front lip spoiler looks and installs on the 3, we do a quick look at the installation and the end result in today's vlog. Love how it's polyurethane and the fact it comes with adhesive all ready to go. Good way to add a bit of sportiness to the car and it's not too aggressive for those wanting a OEM+ look. ~ 4:00 mark

If anyone is interested in seeing a bit of the chrome deleting process that takes place on a Model 3, we chrome delete another Tesla Model 3 and go for that Stormtrooper look in this vlog! Highly recommended if you want your Tesla to be a little sportier without doing anything that’s irreversible. Process begins around 4:52 mark. We started a little late in the day, but we do get a majority of it done.

We finish up with the Model 3 chrome delete in this vlog--really happy with how it came out! We also take a look later in the video at a Model 3 we actually completely protected in clearbra 2 YEARS ago and see how it's held up.
Chrome delete starts around ~ 0:15 mark
Clearbra walkaround starts around ~ 3:30 mark

If you're looking to get your Tesla tinted and need idea on shade/darkness level, here's a Model 3 we just finished up in Photosync. 30% on the sides and back, and 70% on the front windshield. I even show you how it looks like from the inside, since visibility is always a concern. You'd be surprised as to how different it looks from the inside versus the outside.

In today's vlog, I show what Photosync 45% looks like on a 3 on the sides/back and 70% on the front windshield. Great option for people wanting more transparency into the cabin for an OEM look, while still maximizing heat rejection. We also start working on clearbra'ing the 3 later in the day if you want to see a little glimpse of the process.

0:38 mark for the tint
1:52 mark for clearbra process