Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 228997 Oh looky, mr silver and blue here for charge

Tesla, "We need you to work all weekend"
Guy, "I was planning on going to the beach, I really want to join that union,"
Tesla, "We need to drive around so we have some test data"
Guy, "Only if I can wear my fancy sunglasses, I love my job"

Tesla Guy.png

Tesla, "We need you to work all weekend"
Guy, "I was planning on going to the beach, I really want to join that union,"
Tesla, "We need to drive around so we have some test data"
Guy, "Only if I can wear my fancy sunglasses, I love my job"

View attachment 229008
He obviously isn't given enough time to shave! Much thicker in the second picture. Assuming it's even the same guy.

Many people are saying the metallic silver is too expensive and complex to put into production. (for Tesla at this time)

I still want it, of course. It's my favorite.

I believe that was the silver used on the prototype that was described in detail as a complicated process used on show cars and on rims. Midnight silver is a Model S color that hasn't been seen on a Model 3 yet. It is definitely a color I am interested in and should be possible on the 3 because it is the same cost as the other colors except multicoat red and the pearl white.

Reactions: JeffK
I believe that was the silver used on the prototype that was described in detail as a complicated process used on show cars and on rims. Midnight silver is a Model S color that hasn't been seen on a Model 3 yet. It is definitely a color I am interested in and should be possible on the 3 because it is the same cost as the other colors except multicoat red and the pearl white.
Midnight silver looks pretty awesome too.