Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why would the left one be on? The car was not braking/turning.

----

10 new pics
Well look what I ran into this morning! Two Model 3s going down Lombard St in San Francisco • r/teslamotors

f4y5HRM.jpg

8kK5AvE.jpg

58pNGZc.jpg

qQUC8pD.jpg

iNgwjKA.jpg

Note the numbers on both cars, black has #49.
So quite a few RC had been build already...

Wow! Those are beautiful.

That white front looks straight from the future.

So I noticed the RC's now are getting stickers, like here's 49.
07-ingwjka-1.jpg

Does that mean there are 49 Release candidates built? Or are they toying with us.

Because if there are 49 RCs then it lends credence to the Ohio testing site theory where they are allegedly putting it through the paces.

Have prior signature features been color for the S and X as well? I sure hope not. Would only seem to benefit a small portion of the 1st day reservation holders (i.e. those that want whatever the signature color is).
Its has usually been an optional color choice - and will definitely be my choice if given the option.
The color is never offered after, so get it now while you can.

Ah, okay. I thought he was referring to the car in the photos in the post where the comment was made.

BTW, that route must have been chosen deliberately for photo ops. I can understand them driving around San Francisco and up and down hills to test handling and performance in an urban setting, but going down the "crookedest street in the world" is just asking to be photographed. Not only is it chock full of cars with tourists and their cameras, there are additional tourists at the base of the hill taking selfies.

A few weeks ago I posted about seeing a manufacturer plated Red vehicle driving around, a block away from the crooked street. I was on foot and caught off guard by what I saw; didn't get any photos. I'm wondering if the neighborhood is a testing ground.