Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my first notification of V. 9 update. Scheduled for 2 AM tomorrow morning. Hopefully bugs are fixed.

Ironically I did as well. Only speculation, but I'm guessing what finally did it for me was either a- going to the SC yesterday and asking the service manager if/when I could get the update or b- leaving the car connected to wifi by itself (kicking everything else off the network) for the entire night.

I had tried leaving it connected all night a couple of times, but with other MACs on the network and/or the car would disconnect after going into sleep mode. I noticed this time it was still on the network when I checked it this morning.

Downloading v9 now, fingers X'd.

Blindspot
Dashcam
Mobile app improvements
application launcher
calendar
energy app
web browser
status bar
climate control
navigation
use HOV lanes
traffic view
media
seatbelt card
obstacle aware acceleration
teslatari

Had 39.7 for a week, started out great but for the last 3 days no EAP, autodimming headlights or auto wipers. Waiting on Tesla for next step. Tried all the usual reboots and screen refresh. Sometimes fixes it but for the next drive only.

I've been struggling to get my Google Calendar to display on the screen. I think I've finally "broken the code:" For me, the key was to recognize that Tesla draws calendar data from the calendar app built-in to the iPhone, not the Google calendar app. However, one can instruct the built-in app to add other calendars to itself, which then get linked to the Tesla. (I believe that each individual Google calendar (e.g. business, personal) has to be made known to the built-in app). Then, the Tesla screen updates as soon as the iPhone (with its iPhone calendar) is turned on. There are other settings to be made, as Tesla directs, but I've lost track of what is truly needed. BTW, do ensure that the "Tesla" app on the iPhone is up to date.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX