Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software version 2019.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got it as well.. Updates sure seem to be flowing fast these days, and I only get 1 bar signal strength in the garage.

This update apparently deals with the musty smell build up in the AC, by opening a vent and running fans after use.

LTE connectivity improvements.

Improved cache management for better firmware update experience.

A Tesla service tech provided this info on another forum. It was considered an urgent update because of the AC smell, and in some cases is being pushed on LTE, rather than waiting for WI-FI.

https://teslaownersonline.com/threa...-32-2-1-9b8d6cd-09-10-2019.14084/#post-253361

Last edited:
I just got it as well.. Updates sure seem to be flowing fast these days, and I only get 1 bar signal strength in the garage.

This update apparently deals with the musty smell build up in the AC, by opening a vent and running fans after use.

A Tesla service tech provided this info on another forum. It was considered an urgent update because of the AC smell, and in some cases is being pushed on LTE, rather than waiting for WI-FI.
Really? I feel like my car has been doing the AC thing since I bought it back in April

Sorry, got sidetracked....

Nothing new other than maybe EAP/TACC being slightly more smoother when adjusting speed after an auto lane change. Will have to test it out several more times.
So after the commute home in the HOV lane with EAP on, I think that I was fooled earlier into thinking speed transitions are smoother. Car still slows down for no apparent reason (at least as far as I'm concerned) and speed ups with 1/2 to 3/4 full throttle. Looking forward to an update which is easier on the go pedal.

Software build v9.0 2019.32.2.1 9b8d6cd (09/10/2019) - Tesla Owners Online
And I'm still stuck on plain ole .32.

Upgraded from 2019.32 to 2019.32.2.1 last night. Three phantom breaking events on the highway at 60 mph on my morning commute. I was having very few instances of it occurring on 2019.32 so this version feels worse. It also feels to brake noticeably harder when a car merges in front of me versus 2019.32 seemed to coast more before braking. Very jerky feeling.