Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo ECIing to get some snacks. :tongue:

00578-3372087-Gearing_up_The_Grey_s_Anatomy_actress_who_plays_Dr_Meredith_Grey-m-7_1450885287154.jpg

00578-3372087-Why_so_somber_Ellen_Pompeo_46_looked_gloomy_as_she_made_a_pit_st-m-6_1450885267388.jpg

The famous Dutch violinist André Rieu. This is an article in a Dutch newspaper in which it is told that he is selling his Mercedes. On the bottom it says that he now drives a Model S which he loves.

Gepantserde Mercedes-Benz van André Rieu kopen?|Blog| Telegraaf.nl

Wow,his former MB was an AMG S65 with custom armor plating.

I wonder if he is going to take his Model S for armor plating and what it does to range.

BTW Do Dutch violinist face are real possibility of being shot at in their cars while driving around Europe?

I mean the guy is not El Chapo driving around Mexico.

I spent about 15 minutes one day talking to Barry Bonds at the San Mateo supercharger. I explained the SC pairing setup and how his car would charge a lot faster on an un-shared charging stall. He was really pleasant to talk to (maybe because I intentionally avoided mentioning that I had any idea who he was or wasn't an obnoxious reporter/photographer?)

He was driving a beautiful, LOADED gray P85D with bike racks. Evidently he's big into cycling now.

I spent about 15 minutes one day talking to Barry Bonds at the San Mateo supercharger. I explained the SC pairing setup and how his car would charge a lot faster on an un-shared charging stall. He was really pleasant to talk to (maybe because I intentionally avoided mentioning that I had any idea who he was or wasn't an obnoxious reporter/photographer?)
You also avoided saying the Supercharger was like a home charger on steroids...

• Funny
Reactions: RogerHScott
Idk if anyone has posted this but Akon had 28 cars like lambos and Bmw but he has now only 4, all Tesla's.
Akons A Tesla Fanboi - YouTube

His reasoning about why the Tesla is "light" being because it's just a computer seems a little bit off the mark (though it certainly feels light unless you're pushing it into corners) but everything else was great!! He says he has the SUV already. Must be a fanboi from a long time ago to get his order in that early!