Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Radio personality Tom Leykis looks to be a Sig owner. He is auctioning off a 3 hour ride in his Tesla:
Radio Ink Magazine

The auction is up to $5100 already:
Spend A Couple of Hours with Tom Leykis in His Tesla Model s Signature | eBay

Tom Leykis posted at the Tesla Motors forums about states attempting to ban Tesla sales earlier this year.

I bet more celebs will be buying BEVs. One big benefit is less chance paparazzi encounters when you leave home with a full charge every day.

Last edited:
Was listening to Adam Carolla podcast and he was talking about Tesla and John Krasinski. Apparently the story goes that Krasinski SOLD his MS because his new MRS complained about him snapping her neck too often under hard acceleration.

<sigh> Must've been a P85.

http://famepix.blogspot.com/2013/01/...brand-new.html

He may have quit too soon. A lot of folks are saying that Tesla modified the acceleration profile so it's less "snappy". I wonder if that story had anything to do with the change? ;)

Ryan Moore

Just watching the latest episode of "Inside The PGA Tour." This week, the guy they profiled is Ryan Moore. At the end of the episode he and his wife and kid jump into a Model S. Couldn't tell version but he had the 21 inch wheels. It definitely seemed to be his car (not a tournament loaner) since there was a garage door opener clipped to the sun visor. Not sure why unless he didn't get the tech package.

UPDATE:
Did some more checking. Sounds as if he got the S85 because he thought the P was too fast.
A Look Inside Ryan Moores Tesla - Golficity

Last edited:
Jeffrey Katzenberg, founder and CEO of Dreamworks Animation, got one of the first Signature models. I used to work for him for almost 10 years. He isn't much of a car enthusiast, but it seemed the Model S got him excited. After a year he replaced it with a white one. He decided that he liked white better than the black one he first got. He was kind enough to have chargers installed at our parking structure and employees can charge for free.