Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
twss.png

In Wyoming we're forced to settle for 4-character vanity plates and I wasn't happy with any of the "green" monikers. So I went with a "macho" moniker that accentuates the performance of Model S. Besides, here in Wyoming we pride ourselves on being macho not green. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Rmsosu
I originally was in line for a Model X, then wimped out and ordered my beautiful Elwood after the announcements started coming about the configurations/options available on the X. My vanity plate was ordered for the X, but is now available for someone else in Iowa, XSTATIC

i got my new plates today, OHM MY.
I wanted to free up the X themed plates for any Model X owner that might want them, and still honor the wonderfulness of my car (plus I've always liked George Takei, he's dreamy! :)).

Consider it a good sign, since the reject letters can be issued up to week 8, as was mine.
So you are now a bat outta DMV hell.
SWEET can't wait to share my plate once I've got it :D I plan to go directly to the dmv the day I get the postcard and wait it out... I don't want to deal with making an appointment and wait a few more weeks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NikeWings