Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My "6 - 12 weeks" turned in to "August" this morning and is now "June 21 - 30" (RN1145). Why the heck would some delivery date show June 1 - 30 while others are June 21 - 30? Hey, don't get me wrong ... I prefer June to August, but it seems strange that there is not a consistent level of precision to these new delivery dates. Oh wait, never mind, this is Tesla we are speaking of.

Correction on my Estimated Delivery...just updated to June 1 June 30, 2021!!!! Yay. ;) :cool: I hope that they're not toying with everyone. I mean first March, then July, then some with Aug and now back to June 1 June 30th...are they really committing to producing ALL these cars and delivering them in June? So is this an end of 2nd quarter PUSH???

Attachments

• sflgator updated Tesla MS Plaid order 5-14-21.jpg
    sflgator updated Tesla MS Plaid order 5-14-21.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Looks like June 1-30 is March 1-31 all over again. Deliveries starting in two weeks! But no evidence that production has started. So the new estimate doesn't mean a whole lot, sadly. As others have said, until we see them come off the line, these dates are meaningless. But, hopefully, it means start of production is imminent (if not starting as we speak).

Looks like June 1-30 is March 1-31 all over again. Deliveries starting in two weeks! But no evidence that production has started. So the new estimate doesn't mean a whole lot, sadly. As others have said, until we see them come off the line, these dates are meaningless. But, hopefully, it means start of production is imminent (if not starting as we speak).
Looking forward to Gabe’s flyover today!