Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder what they pay these people. They work from home as I’ve spoken to a few on

agreed. however, when they come out with the 200 MPH package, is it going to be the 21" wheels anyway? or a different set of wheels and other items?
Based on this article, it appears that both the 21" Arachnids and the 20" ZeroG wheels inc. with the upcoming Track Package will be able to do 200mph.

The best looking one there was Blue. I think with white interior. Still, CF would have been tops.
Nothing beats a red with white interior and black arachnids! NOTHING!

I really should get banned from this forum, I’ve come close to ordering 3 times today.

B399D1F6-872D-417D-93D1-F9C8529C7CD4.png

I would say a Red Plaid with Cream interior with CF. That's what beats it, if i were to ever get it. and if i ever get it, i will drive to northern Cali where you live and prove to you that it beats it. I can say that confidently, because it's probably never going to happen. :|

The best looking one there was Blue. I think with white interior. Still, CF would have been tops.
No red there though right?

I really should get banned from this forum, I’ve come close to ordering 3 times today.

View attachment 676375
lol I think I’m going with the 19s because I’ll just spend the $4500 towards some aftermarket wheels. Arachnids do look nice though.

It seems that the northeast has become a winner in the global warming lottery, with milder winters, more gorgeous days throughout the year than we used to have, and not really any hotter in the summers than it used to be. And we still don't get hurricanes (much) or tornados (much)...
Well maybe that is true. I only moved here 2 years ago. I know climate is changing but not that much in 2 years. My daughter is living in Hoboken as she is in grad school at NYU. She is willing to look for job when she graduates anyplace in the country except the northeast. She said she would live in Texas, south or North Carolina, Colorado.
but if she has a choice, she would move to CA. Or west coast anywhere between Seattle to San Diego. But I still have many dear friends that live in Joisey. Life has a way of dictating where or when you can move. In 2000 I was ready to move out west. Another car ran a red light and Y-boned my dad’s car. He became a quadrapalegic until he passed in 2010. My mom could not deal with him so I was forced to step up. As soon as he was better, my mom got dementia and that kept me ther for another 7 years.

at least you don’t have earthquakes. And you are happy there like many of my friends are. CA weather is much kinder on Teslas.
Ok so when will I get delivery?

Well maybe that is true. I only moved here 2 years ago. I know climate is changing but not that much in 2 years. My daughter is living in Hoboken as she is in grad school at NYU. She is willing to look for job when she graduates anyplace in the country except the northeast. She said she would live in Texas, south or North Carolina, Colorado.
but if she has a choice, she would move to CA. Or west coast anywhere between Seattle to San Diego. But I still have many dear friends that live in Joisey. Life has a way of dictating where or when you can move. In 2000 I was ready to move out west. Another car ran a red light and Y-boned my dad’s car. He became a quadrapalegic until he passed in 2010. My mom could not deal with him so I was forced to step up. As soon as he was better, my mom got dementia and that kept me ther for another 7 years.

at least you don’t have earthquakes. And you are happy there like many of my friends are. CA weather is much kinder on Teslas.
Ok so when will I get delivery?
1624406093143.png