Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like jokes, but some pretty bad news recently about cyclists getting run over. Too close to home for me to laugh.
M.
Sad to hear...we joke about death daily though. Forestry work...most dangerous job in the USA and until we took over harvesting that really didn't sink in because the consulting is cushy by comparison. Now I've had sub contractors that have worked on our sites killed (not on our property but we knew them, invited to kids wedding and such; I have friends that have lost father/son team they worked with, another colleague in a different state had logger whose family just pulled plug after accident. We deal with it by joking a bit. We rarely go a month without hearing of an accident somewhere.

Frankly I can't believe more cyclists aren't hit. Need more dedicated bike lanes. Also they need to stay off our farm roads here where they group up like salmon when they climb hills at 5mph...not making friends

I do not miss the weather in the northeast. Moved here from NJ 2 Years ago.
It seems that the northeast has become a winner in the global warming lottery, with milder winters, more gorgeous days throughout the year than we used to have, and not really any hotter in the summers than it used to be. And we still don't get hurricanes (much) or tornados (much)...

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Some of you have just had crappy dealer experience. Mine have been great. Some dealers have brought the car and paperwork to my office to sign. I am selective on who I deal with and build a relationship. Anyway sorry that your past is like that - but Tesla has been the worst for me so far. The SA has been great for what he can do but the overall experience has not been good.
Same, brother. Been buying luxury autos for 30 years. The Tesla “sugar” is ummm … unique

It seems that the northeast has become a winner in the global warming lottery, with milder winters, more gorgeous days throughout the year than we used to have, and not really any hotter in the summers than it used to be. And we still don't get hurricanes (much) or tornados (much)...
It’s all fun and games until the Cascadia subduction zone opens up.

I wonder what they pay these people. They work from home as I’ve spoken to a few on

agreed. however, when they come out with the 200 MPH package, is it going to be the 21" wheels anyway? or a different set of wheels and other items?
TBD, but I'm going ask Tesla if I can opt-in to having my name put on a list of people who are never allowed to buy whatever allows me to go 200 MPH, because I know myself.