Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MS LR is right in line with the P100D at number 6 on this list of fastest 1/8 mile times. I have no doubt that this car will do the 1/4 mile in the 10’s. Anyone that still thinks this car won’t break the 11 second barrier is going to be surprised.View attachment 682328
I see a lot of "George Schultz" as the driver...what is he a professional drag car driver? LOL! :rolleyes:🤔😜

Reactions: Drew-MS
You're whining and complaining a whole lot right now. Do you see the irony in telling people, who are complaining about a 80-130K car process ,that there are better things to worry about, while at the same time whining and complaining about what strangers say on a message board? I'm fairly amused at your hypocrisy. 🤣
1625692224233.png

😂

Jesus C, anyone with a Draggy in Columbus drive to Powell right now and I'll race this B up and down my own road. Smooth straight roads abundant.
How about a video camera, stopwatch, measuring tape, plumb bob, protractor, chalk lines and whatever time it takes to walk out 1/4 mile with the tape measure. Old school.

Hmmmmm.... @Aleks0404, @Drew-MS, and @TorqueMonster, what do you guys think of this?

sounds really strange. i mean this car has been coined as like robot like repetitiveness in terms of performance. we have seen multiple cases with a car full of people where the plaid runs sub 3 second 0-60 times. even on lower soc. hmmmmm.....is the right way to put it.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Guys....🤦‍♂️ The Cheetah MS, with all of its 825 hp, ran a 126 mph trap speed. At the 1/4 mile, it was making 640-650 hp. It is highly unlikely that the LR will trap higher than that. The LR runs at 100mph in 558ft, but how on Earth do you think that it will be faster, with its 0.4 second difference between the 0-60 time? THAT'S 4 CAR LENGTHS! That's also assuming an excellent launch from the the LR, where it would clock a 2.8 second 0-60. It sure seems unlikely to me...🙂
Just for more data. My LR ran a 3.08 0-60 with 1ft of rollout on its way to the 6.74 to 100 mph. I have achieved better 0-60 runs, so this isn’t the best the car can do. I will try to charge to 100% and see what she can do.

sounds really strange. i mean this car has been coined as like robot like repetitiveness in terms of performance. we have seen multiple cases with a car full of people where the plaid rans sub 3 second 0-60 times. even on lower soc. hmmmmm.....is the right way to put it.
Most likely just a software fluke, or possibly a overreacting sensor....