Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I confirmed 9/9 and so far have been told 10/16 to 10/22. Upgraded to a P a week ago but told it likely would not affect delivery date. Have only gotten one email from the DS other than the exchange to update to a P. Hoping this will still happen on schedule.

I really don't get the email I got from my DS today. I confirmed on 09/16 and he is saying delivery will be the week of 11/25!!!! SAY WHAT!? I really hope he is planning on under promising/over delivering and making this thing happen in the beginning of November instead. He said I should be getting my MVPA soon, I'll sign that and send it back quick as well as complete my end of the payment. Maybe cash will talk!?

I really don't get the email I got from my DS today. I confirmed on 09/16 and he is saying delivery will be the week of 11/25!!!! SAY WHAT!? I really hope he is planning on under promising/over delivering and making this thing happen in the beginning of November instead. He said I should be getting my MVPA soon, I'll sign that and send it back quick as well as complete my end of the payment. Maybe cash will talk!?

Uh no, cash won't talk. As a matter of fact, I told them, I'm not paying until it's in production or near completion. Why let the cash sit in their bank account?

"I live in Cupertino too. That will make four of us that I'm aware of."
Where approximately are you in Cupertino? I'm off Bollinger/Johnson. Would be fun to know where the other 3 are at!!

I'm over by 280 and Foothill Expressway. My neighbor around the corner has a Silver 60 and I'll be having a Grey P85 on the 24th if all goes well. There's a Wiki Map that has a few more. In fact, there are a couple more since the last time I checked!

Tesla Model S X Reservations and Deliveries

Wow... You got your VIN about 5 months after mine -- and it's just over 14,000 higher than mine. That puts production between 650-700 per week now, and an annualized rate over 30k...

Not sure because I have my VIN for long time now (19201), but my car is not entered in production yet. I sent a mail to Tesla which just answered me, will be delivered between the 16 January to the 2 March 2014 :crying:

Really annoyed right now. I had a Saturday delivery scheduled and now I get a call with less than 40 hours to go and am told the car won't be ready till "early next week" when I spoke to them on the phone I'm told Wednesday at earliest. I waited to sell my car until they were pretty sure they'd get it done in time and now this. My car goes bye bye on Saturday evening. Now I will need to get a rental until the car comes in. Worse yet I paid for the car in full already, guess that's my mistake...

Really annoyed right now. I had a Saturday delivery scheduled and now I get a call with less than 40 hours to go and am told the car won't be ready till "early next week" when I spoke to them on the phone I'm told Wednesday at earliest. I waited to sell my car until they were pretty sure they'd get it done in time and now this. My car goes bye bye on Saturday evening. Now I will need to get a rental until the car comes in. Worse yet I paid for the car in full already, guess that's my mistake...

Sorry to hear. But better they delay it and get it right than get it delivered with some issues.

My 22700 just changed to in production this morning. Delivery in 3 days at the factory... DS said they can do final assembly in 24 hours in some cases. He put mine on a priority list of some sort to ensure it got done by Saturday.

That's too bad. It sounds like the priority job you requested didn't come through after all. :(