Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y delivery is next week. Unfortunately, the Model Y is not a peacock.
The Model Y:

images

But...give the CT a chance...when were deliveries supposed to start again?
According to launch night, the first CT delivery should be roughly right now. Ill take my truck. Lol. In all seriousness I think we will be lucky to have them delivered by end of next year at all. I hope it actually comes out and pricing doesn't go wild, I'm like RN#800 for the tri-motor, not that it matters at all. Ill probably be the last person in the country to get my truck

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hope we don't get into a car wreck before January!
Yours is likely not in the recall. They notified owners via email this week (or last). @WilliamG and @jebinc were included. Do not recall if @omarsultan was. But the fix is likely in newer VINs.

Edit: for clarity, this is not an extensive list of users that got the recall. It is just ones that I remember seeing.

Last edited:
According to launch night, the first CT delivery should be roughly right now. Ill take my truck. Lol. In all seriousness I think we will be lucky to have them delivered by end of next year at all. I hope it actually comes out and pricing doesn't go wild, I'm like RN#800 for the tri-motor, not that it matters at all. Ill probably be the last person in the country to get my truck
And you'll STILL be the only party with a MS and a CT in Hobart?

Yours is likely not in the recall. They notified owners via email this week (or last). @WilliamG and @jebinc were included. Do not recall if @omarsultan was. But the fix is likely in newer VINs.

Edit: for clarity, this is not an extensive list of users that got the recall. It is just ones that I remember seeing.
I'm in the recall. They told me they will schedule an appointment once they have the parts. Of course, my airbag fell in my lap, so I'm sure I won't have any issues until the parts are available...

My wife complains her Benz does the same thing when she drives it. I was not able to replicate the problem.
Does anyone know how I can verify that this wasn’t a reject car or any repairs required (body / paint)? I am a little surprised it’s a MF455 since the past week or so a lot of MF456 have been showing up.
My MF454 was produced this past Monday, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm in the recall. They told me they will schedule an appointment once they have the parts. Of course, my airbag fell in my lap, so I'm sure I won't have any issues until the parts are available...

Why not just leave the airbag at the SC and they can just swap out when the new parts come in. 😂

My vehicle is in service now and they have not said anything about mine. It was an early June build.