Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sorry but no. He completely made that article up. It’s referenced in how he has taken the warranty and re-worded it to suit his agenda. It’s not the first time he’s bagged on the Taycan, either.

I was so angry he made this article up I even registered on the Taycan forums to post proof of his objective twisting of facts. Feel free to read my post here:

Bizarre 'whistleblower' claims “60% of all delivered Taycan have battery issues that caused replacements, damages and fires”
I mean could be, but this could be true also. VW will always be known/remembered as being crooks at least once (and now again as of recently). That emissions *sugar* was unbelievably wrong. So I dunno. The warranty wording I agree with. Seems strange. I don't know. From what I've seen, he seems to have been quite accurate in the past, and I don't know why he (especially as a German who seems to like Porsche), would mess that up now. We'll have to see if anything comes of this for sure, and as of now Porsche (obviously) denies it.😃
As a side note, I love all EVs, and 2 VW AG brands (Lamborghini and Bugatti) used to be my favorite car brands. I really like the Taycan, and though it's not Tesla level, the more EVs the better. I REALLY hope and honestly think this is false.

I mean could be, but this could be true also. VW will always be known/remembered as being crooks at least once (and now again as of recently). That emissions *sugar* was unbelievably wrong. So I dunno. The warranty wording I agree with. Seems strange. I don't know. From what I've seen, he seems to have been quite accurate in the past, and I don't know why he (especially as a German who seems to like Porsche), and I don't understand why he would mess that up now. We'll have to see if anything comes of this for sure, and as of now Porsche (obviously) denies it.😃
As a side note, I love all EVs, and 2 VW AG brands (Lamborghini and Bugatti) used to be my favorite car brands. I really like the Taycan, and though it's not Tesla level, the more EVs the better. I REALLY hope and honestly think this is false.
I really suggest you read that thread on the Taycan forums. The amount of lies he has spread about the Taycan (and other German EVs) is truly endless, and all of it has been nonsense.

No. And let’s move on. Back to whining about Tesla delivery schedules!
@WilliamG Having a rough evening? 🤣

I’m sorry, but yes (re VW diesel deceit). Well reported for years. That is, unless you meant, “no” because I didn’t also include Audi and Porsche brands in my earlier statement (as I should have). 😂

@WilliamG Having a rough evening? 🤣

I’m sorry, but yes (re VW diesel deceit). Well reported for years. That is, unless you meant, “no” because I didn’t also include Audi and Porsche brands in my earlier statement (as I should have). 😂

Oh wow there was a VW scandal? About diesel you say? Must have missed that… 😂

This is not the same. This is just a known Tesla shill more than likely making stuff up to trash the competition. He’s been doing this for yeeeeears.

Back to more interesting stuff…

Oh wow there was a VW scandal? About diesel you say? Must have missed that… 😂

This is not the same. This is just a known Tesla shill more than likely making stuff up to trash the competition. He’s been doing this for yeeeeears.
@WilliamG My error. My “dieselgate” like comment was directed at VW, and not an attempt to defend the authors of Teslatari or any other shill rag! I lack the facts and data on that, so I have no opinion on who is accurate or not that publication.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I am curious about 12/9, I have to admit. I feel like it's going to come and go and then like a week later I'll be thinking wasn't there something going on on 12/9?
Yeah I'm curious too lol! I think there have been too many hints though, especially for Elon. I definitely think something's happening on 12/9, but I'm not entirely sure about a split. I certainly hope so.

Well, I guess this doesn’t work tonight, does it? Too much gushing and Teslatari talk…. But, I’m doing it anyways! 😂

C74B6AD3-CFC8-49F5-8014-3C9FE3F6AB8D.gif

. But non-alcoholic baby wipes are your saving grace.
Yes. Indeed.
Some people suggest Mr Clean magic erasers, but I think those are too abrasive on the vegan leather.
Absolutely do not use.
Can anyone who's had their model s for awhile chime in? I figured they'd be made of pretty much the same stuff.
Wife’s X was 4 years old when we sold it in October. White seats still looked pristine. As I have mentioned previously, she had spilled yellow Indian spice all over passenger seat. Stuff stains like nothing else. Little bit of baking soda and wipes. All gone.

Bottom line. Don’t sweat the white. Minimal care and it will hold up. Years ago, Elon said it was the best interior to get.