Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks... I'm in NJ. If I add it (still listed in the portal at the original $10k price, not $12k) can I remove it before delivery and full payment? I really don't see the value in getting it. Driving the car is most of the fun :)

You can try, but you run the risk of pissing off the Mother Ship...

Compared to others, your delivery changes are minimal.

Maybe just wait it out and enjoy watching Edmunds TMV go up on whatever you are driving now.

Also, when all those white seats turn off white with time, you can say you were an early adopter...

Siiiick and a 10/21 order 😱

My 7/12 order just got pushed from 3/23-31 to 5/10-6/21 🙄 thanks Tesla for getting my hopes up 3 days prior to potential delivery 🤣

I was told my car "is in production" does it take 2 months to complete?
Be glad it's only two months. The time that Elon said the plaid was "in production" turned out to be closer to 6 months.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My EDD just changed from 3/21-4/18 to 3/25-4/15. Is this a good sign? White on white 21” LR. I placed the order on 11/4 and EDD has been the same since then. Changed for the first time today. RN1159

I've misplaced my can full of chicken bones, but I think it's safe to say with only a two week spread, and only one change so far, and a minor one at that, things are looking good.

Get that check, and checklist ready...

That would be the case with driving the daughter's 2003 Prius. The CVT really has two speeds, ON and Regen.

So slow and ugly I don't even get coal rolled.

But with the DM MS, even in chill, the instant torque means I can beat most cars off the line and across the intersection if they are not paying attention.

In the MS, 100% pedal required perhaps about once per 500 miles or so.

Although it would be cool to have a Plaid, I think most would not be using the power all that much. I could rent one on Turo for many days a year and be way ahead over buying.
Well said. My other car is a Ferrari ... and I don't need anywhere near the max power of the Plaid!

That would be the case with driving the daughter's 2003 Prius. The CVT really has two speeds, ON and Regen.

So slow and ugly I don't even get coal rolled.

But with the DM MS, even in chill, the instant torque means I can beat most cars off the line and across the intersection if they are not paying attention.

In the MS, 100% pedal required perhaps about once per 500 miles or so.

Although it would be cool to have a Plaid, I think most would not be using the power all that much. I could rent one on Turo for many days a year and be way ahead over buying.

Your 100% pedal comment reminds me of this pearl of wisdom:

1647817319534.png

Reactions: EndlessPlaid