Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ouch, I haven't entered production yet and my 70D is still showing Late May - June. At this rate I guess I'll more be late June at best….

The good news is, I thought I had too much of a lease overlap and was being financially stupid, but it seems like it might actually work out a lot better than I expected.

U still have time. Ur in San Jose so it's about 10 days from production start email

Well I wish you guys well. I was confirmed a day later than Jason Shelton, and our VINs a couple of hundred apart, however I have been pushed for some reason from Late may / June to June / early July. I really wish the company would be forth coming with their schedules, and I don't buy the "Sourcing parts" quote. My car has been confirmed for 4 weeks now, I have not ordered anything unusual, and today the estimated delivery was delayed!!!!

VIN: 1378XX
Confirmed 4/7
I was pushed back, too. June - Early July now *sigh*
Every time I think I'm getting closer, it's still another month and a half. This is frustrating to say the least.

Edit: This is pure speculation, no hard evidence behind this. I saw some of the refresh Model S pictures and some of them have a pretty huge gap between the hood and side panels as well as between the hatchback and the side panels. Maybe they're correcting the issue before making more? Here's hoping...

Confirmed 4/7
Every time I think I'm getting closer, it's still another month and a half. This is frustrating to say the least.

Edit: This is pure speculation, no hard evidence behind this. I saw some of the refresh Model S pictures and some of them have a pretty huge gap between the hood and side panels as well as between the hatchback and the side panels. Maybe they're correcting the issue before making more? Here's hoping...

I don't believe that is the case

Confirmed 4/7

The ones with gaps were only showroom models, I have yet to see a customer delivered refresh with wide gaps

Reactions: gsxdsm