Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change in production for me. SoCal 139xx vin. Ordered 4/12. DS says delivery between May 23-28. Not sure how that is going to happen at this rate. MyTesla is still late May to June.

My DS says that mine will be prepped for delivery for June 2nd. I've got a feeling that the MyTesla is showing the wrong info. I think I've heard there might have been some in-house operations changes that they're working through. Keep your fingers crossed that the DS has the right information.

DQUOTE="Middleseat, post: 1536947, member: 42698"]I queried my DS about the expected delivery date of my VIN 141xxx series vehicle. The car is going to Houston, TX.

Looks like June 20, and (supposedly) no later than June 30. This jives with the end of the quarter push that most have been talking about.[/QUOTE]

Mid,

When did you order and confirm? My 90D is coming to Houston as well and confirmed 5/8. Still shows early July...

My DS says that mine will be prepped for delivery for June 2nd. I've got a feeling that the MyTesla is showing the wrong info. I think I've heard there might have been some in-house operations changes that they're working through. Keep your fingers crossed that the DS has the right information.
Can we switch delivery dates? June 2nd is my birthday so that works perfectly. Were you able to get any more info out of DS?

Can we switch delivery dates? June 2nd is my birthday so that works perfectly. Were you able to get any more info out of DS?
:po_O

I had a laugh at that. Unfortunately, I believe mine has already been shipped via truck - it's probably somewhere around Wisconsin by now. My DS is away for the next few days, but I think he had better info than the website. Is there something that you wanted to know in particular (other than when will yours be coming)? At least if your guys in California get yours built in the next week or so, you'll probably get them around the same time - if not sooner.

Everyone who's got orders awaiting delivery are having serious issues with keeping themselves contained (so it is with me too).

:po_O

I had a laugh at that. Unfortunately, I believe mine has already been shipped via truck - it's probably somewhere around Wisconsin by now. My DS is away for the next few days, but I think he had better info than the website. Is there something that you wanted to know in particular (other than when will yours be coming)? At least if your guys in California get yours built in the next week or so, you'll probably get them around the same time - if not sooner.

Everyone who's got orders awaiting delivery are having serious issues with keeping themselves contained (so it is with me too).
I can't contain myself! haha I check every 5 minutes to see if its gone into production. All I want for my birthday is my car! Congrats on yours and let us know when you get it officially!

Reactions: bobjustbob
"We are expecting your Model S to go into production at any moment & I will have a more firm delivery window but at this time, I expect that we will be getting you behind the wheel at the end of this month."
I bet thats the best news ever for you. I still have an email out to my DS regrading mine. It would make sense that they would start our production together since we both are in Los Angeles.

I bet thats the best news ever for you. I still have an email out to my DS regrading mine. It would make sense that they would start our production together since we both are in Los Angeles.
I'm in Los Angeles as well. When did you place your order? I placed mine on the 27th of April. According to my DS the car will go into production at the end of the month and be delivered early June.