Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm genuinely curious to hear how quickly you get yours. Mine finished production on the 6th, and has been in transit ever since, with an estimated window between 12/22 and 1/6. My DS told me last week it was on a train to Chicago. I wonder if yours will be going by transport straight from the factory, so it's anticipated to not take as long?

Hopefully our cars are together and you're getting yours next week

I get no emails and thus all communication is through the Dashboard
As far as I can tell, me car started production Dec 5 and was in transit Dec 12
But as we all know the Dashboard and emails are not synced

Thus either I'm on the train with you, and you're getting your car next week and don't know it (hopefully!)

Or yours went by train and mine by truck to get here on time

Or mine is erroneously saying next week

Cross your fingers for both of us!

So it sounds like I'll be last in the batch. Confirmed on Nov 13th, Fremont pickup. Impatiently waiting!

It looks to me, according to the spreadsheet, that there are probably only two cars, (on the list), that might get built before yours? A 60D headed to Reno and my P100D going to Costa Mesa, CA. I wouldn't be surprised if the Reno car has already gone into production, it also wouldn't surprise me if mine was in production. Unfortunately since I screwed up my log on this morning to My Tesla, I haven't been able to see the status. I called Tesla this afternoon to straighten it out but five o'clock rolled around before the problem was solved. I "might" hear from someone this evening, but more than likely I will just have to suffer thru the night not knowing. :mad: Oh well, maybe there is a lesson to be learned here? One of the lessons has to be, "learn how to use a computer!" <grin>

Looks like the vented seats just dropped to the 60 and 75 so those that haven't gone into production yet might be lucky and get those.
I'm the weirdo that doesn't want ventilated seats and prefers cloth over leather. My car just went into production today so I'm interested to find out if I'll get the old-style textile seats or the next-gen textile seats.

Reactions: MIT_S60
I'm the weirdo that doesn't want ventilated seats and prefers cloth over leather. My car just went into production today so I'm interested to find out if I'll get the old-style textile seats or the next-gen textile seats.
I'm with you on that one (and my car went into production today as well). We'll likely get the older textile seats, which I'm okay with since I found them very comfortable on my test drive.

Looks like the vented seats just dropped to the 60 and 75 so those that haven't gone into production yet might be lucky and get those.
Personally, I prefer the bolsters on the non-ventilated next-gen seats. I wouldn't want to have to pony up $500 extra to get the other premium upgrade features and then be stuck with those "premium" seats. Most traditional automakers have an "option delete" for this, but I've not heard of Tesla offering any thing of this sort. Other's experiences?

Yes! In the last hour my Tesla has gone into production!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9371.JPG
    IMG_9371.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 55