Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a note for you early Oct buyers. Mine just changed to in production on mytesla about 5 min ago.

Hello from Bellingham, WA!

Figured I may as well hop on here. Ordered 10/03, confirmed 10/10. #112079. DS states it is scheduled for production 11/1 ish with an estimated delivery for late Nov to early Dec.

Base white 85D, pano roof, black next gen seats, smart air, autopilot, piano black.

Coming from daily driving a track built, boosted Lotus Elise, the comfort of the MS is nuts! I started to weird out during the test drive due to lack of noise. :D

Congratulations Xhawk101. I believe your P7767 was the first MC Red off the production line. I picked up my MC Red in Fremont, (P7773) just after I saw yours go onto a truck headed for Florida.

We have a pending order placed yesterday for a new MC Red Model S. What config are you ordering?
Awesome thanks DLM270! We seem to follow each other!

Yes my red was definitely one of the first and i remember thinking Elon was there and saw my car...how cool. I almost went crazy delaying my prior 5810 vin blue for the new mc red. But i had to have that red. The dark blue was too boring for me though new blue is tempting.

So im replacing with mc red, tan next gen seats, 85d , air, sound, alcantera, pano, and of course autopilot. Autopilot test drive confirmed that i must upgrade immediately!