Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Model S70D Obsidian Black, panoramic roof, autopilot convenience features, Grey next gen seats, Piano Black Décor
Ordered: March 13th
Confirmed: March 13th
Vin: March 14th
Entered Production: March 21st
Completed Production: March 25th
DS called to say that it was loaded on the truck for home delivery this morning, March 31st.

Reactions: Sgt Barone
Took delivery of my S today! This is the best car in the world. The service team spent an hour helping us set up the vehicle and answered our questions. We drove auto pilot for 60 miles straight on the way home!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 94
Model S70D Obsidian Black, panoramic roof, autopilot convenience features, Grey next gen seats, Piano Black Décor
DS called to say that it was loaded on the truck for home delivery yesterday, March 31st.
DS emailed me with update on the location of my car - it had made it from Fremont to outside Flagstaff, AZ a few minutes ago.
image005.png

DS called to say that it was loaded on the truck for home delivery yesterday, March 31st.
DS emailed me with update on the location of my car - it had made it from Fremont to outside Flagstaff, AZ a few minutes ago.View attachment 169996

The waiting is agonizing but it won't be long now. I've had mine 4 days now, and I can't find enough excuses to drive somewhere. The overnight charging is super easy! It stayed in the garage yesterday as those storms rolled through, but it's blue skies today and back on the road!