Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, all the recent orders that are still Late May - June will switch to Late June - July, or Early July - July if they haven't already.
Mine stayed Late May - June for many days after others who ordered well before me were switched to Late June - July.

Your are not sent any notification per se, go on the Tesla website, log in and your car will show and the dates will have changed (or change soon). I have inside friend at Tesla, late 1400 series VINS are Mid June at best (to early July currently, but could change again). None will be late May - June.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jason Shelton
I just slipped from Late May - June to June - Early July but my DS has been saying mid June all along. 90D VIN is 124xxx because I delayed delivery after VIN was assigned. I imagine they need to get east coast cars out earlier than west to make end of Q2 numbers. I bet most of us have cars in June for that reason.

My DS is on vacation this week. I'm wondering if My Tesla will be updated by anyone other than my DS ? I upgraded to the 75 5 days ago but it hasn't updated on My Tesla.
This is from my DS "
I do see the change is approved, and our HQ is in the process of updating the configuration.

It seems there is a batch of updates, and once it’s confirmed in the factory’s system you will receive an automated email with a new Order Agreement." I think you are good, just give it time.

Reactions: rcsting