Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the link to update your status: Model S Order & Delivery

Latest Update:
Ordered: 3/29
Confirmed: 4/6
VIN: 4/6
Production Started: 5/4
Production End: 5/9

My Tesla page says "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory." My DS told me that while it is built and on a train, the train is not moving :( It is waiting on the rest of the train cars to fill up. My DS said that it could take up to 30 days for delivery, but typically 3 weeks. My Tesla page says delivery window is between May 19th and June 2nd. I'm hoping for earlier rather than later :)

I spoke with my DS yesterday. It is on a train, albeit a very slow train that makes multiple stops from Fremont to Birmingham, AL where it is put on a tractor trailer car carrier. Usually it takes 2 - 4 weeks to deliver from CA, but most are delivered in 3. He said the computer is guessing 5/29 into Raleigh but that is a Sunday and Memorial Day is the 30th but it could come in a few days earlier. Depends on how fast they unload the train and how long it takes to ship on the car carrier.

I have to go on a business trip on the 31st. Here is to keeping fingers crossed that I can pick it up beforehand.

Reactions: NikeWings
LOL on the spreadsheet... hope someone with access fixes it. My car and everything correct on it, but I moved from Santa Barbara to Virginia it looks like.

On another note, My Tesla switched back to Late May - June a couple of days ago. Don't see how late May can happen, assuming mid June with my VIN of 143031. Congrats to the guys whose cars are imminent!