Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone with write access fix the spreadsheet?
Ok y'all. I happened to make a copy of the spreadsheet the other day so I could mess with the data without messing up the original. I just fixed all the cities from 1-98, but couldn't fix 99-123 because they weren't on the spreadsheet that I had copied. I hope this fixes whatever was broken, as it appeared only the cities were incorrect (based on looking at my info).

Ok y'all. I happened to make a copy of the spreadsheet the other day so I could mess with the data without messing up the original. I just fixed all the cities from 1-98, but couldn't fix 99-123 because they weren't on the spreadsheet that I had copied. I hope this fixes whatever was broken, as it appeared only the cities were incorrect (based on looking at my info).

I have a saved version from Sunday inclusive of 99-123, but I don't know how to do what you just did. And I defintiely don't want to mess things up. :p

FYI the past revisions are saved in the doc. File Menu -> Past Revisions

Reactions: benemac and LAN1017
Same here. I believe I should be one of the first in California to go into production since my VIN is 1407XX but you never know if they go in VIN order lol

Yeah we should be around the same - I'm a 1396XX and not in production yet.

You know what kinda sucks? There are already Refresh inventory cars available for immediate delivery....a little annoyed by that.

Reactions: Jason Shelton
Yeah we should be around the same - I'm a 1396XX and not in production yet.

You know what kinda sucks? There are already Refresh inventory cars available for immediate delivery....a little annoyed by that.

Yes, I am VIN 139XXX also. So I know the feeling. But I check many, many, many times per day to see if it has entered production yet. I know I will get mine in time. Waiting is always tough though.

I have a feeling that the refresh models available for immediate purchase are show room models that if they sell, they sell. Why not have all inventory available for purchase?

Thanks Erik

Order Confirmed on Apr 16
VIN 1393xx
June/Early July
I was told by my DS today that my car should be completed by the end of this month ( May ) although cars are moving through production pretty quickly which is encouraging. . Mine is California delivery.
Ours should have been made before these!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 9.27.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 9.27.49 PM.png
    652.8 KB · Views: 72
I remember reading these threads before I placed my order thinking "nah I'm not going to obsess about production time or delivery!"
How wrong I was. I feel a special bond with you guys and gals going through "the wait"

Ya so what's the big deal, you got a VIN. Hahaha!!!! Now I know what every digit means.
I hope we all get our cars soon and graduate from this thread together.