Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try to enter your VIN as a Tracking number here: eTracking | Logisuite

It will show you something like this once your container will be loaded:
loaded.png

Thanks! Mine comes up as not yet loaded, "no records returned" :(

Someone made a change at 12:27 that broke the spreadsheet. If someone with write privileges could revert to the 9:42 version, that'd be awesome!

What is happening is sometimes, people sort rows without having a good knowledge of how to manage that. I think that more people are looking at the sheet than car buyers and that they don't have regard to not messing things up.

Those are so beautiful that I can't get mad....just ticked that we are in the California penalty box.
ZoomFPV is right; we'll be so stoked once the CA conga line begins.

I got a good taste of being in that penalty box.

I got a good feeling that today is the day it goes into production, but I seem to have had the feeling for 2 weeks now. I ordered on 4/6. At this point I'm happy if I get it before the month ends

If informed correctly they do European and Eastern deliveries in between as well? Amount of cars shipped to Tilburg, NL was virtually none in April for instance. There was some comment somewhere that during the first quarterly weeks they build mostly for Europe and deliver those the remainder of the quarter?

I got a good taste of being in that penalty box.

I got a good feeling that today is the day it goes into production, but I seem to have had the feeling for 2 weeks now. I ordered on 4/6. At this point I'm happy if I get it before the month ends

Geez, I thought I was in the dog house, what did you do?
Get ready, I feel it coming too and you defintely deserve to be leading the CA conga!
KTF!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Jason Shelton
Has anyone else noticed that the number of people confirming that their car has started production has virtually stopped? I am wondering if they have shut down the assembly line for some reason and why a lot of us were all pushed by several weeks!

I'm a big fan of TMC but I wouldn't gauge production rates of Teslas based upon information voluntarily given on this forum. For one thing I suspect that TMC members (myself included) represent a very small (and potentially skewed) percentage of the Tesla-buying population. But it is an interesting observation.

Has anyone else noticed that the number of people confirming that their car has started production has virtually stopped? I am wondering if they have shut down the assembly line for some reason and why a lot of us were all pushed by several weeks!

Yes - a lot of us had the delivery estimate change unexpectedly on My Tesla and since then, it seems that very few people have been saying "yay, I started production!" I saw maybe 1 or 2 people post pics of their refreshed cars, but the volume has not ramped up.

I'm sitting at June-Early July, was previously Late May-June.

I heard we are all getting new autopilot hardware and 100kwh batteries...

(kidding)

Here is my update: My birthday is June 2nd so they are trying to see if they could get me delivery to the Fremont factory on my actual birthday. They said this is a 75% chance. If they can't get the delivery by 6/2 then they will ship my car down to Buena Park where I live. My fingers are crossed because I just purchased my plane ticket for the second to go to the fremont factory, so my car better be there!

Reactions: bobjustbob