Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS is Andrew.. surprisingly my adviser at Costa Mesa isn't that responsive as well, but he usually gets back to me within 48 hours, which is still acceptable. The DS on the other hand... has never gotten back to me within 48 hours..

That turnaround time is most impressive and encouraging, but I doubt mine will be like that :(

yeah i am not sure if they just don't check their emails or whatsoever. When I checked the mytesla page this morning, it showed in transit. But no one contacted me before or after that, which is kinda werid. So I tried to call my DS to figure out what is going on. but no one picked up at that location. Then it got transferred to the Fremont location and voicemail again... So I had to call my owner advisor, who is also out of the office but someone else helped. I was not too happy about all this runaround or maybe i was just too eager to find out. Either way, it doesn't hurt for them to be more responsive and it seems like they are out of the office a lot...Hopefully the pickup experience will be better :)

Really excited to be in the queue!
I ordered on 5-15 got confirmed 5-18 with current status: Late June - Early July
Wish my DS would have told me I could confirm sooner without waiting until it automatically goes to confirmed after 8 days (or whatever).
It took me 4 days to realize and push it through to confirmed. Making that more obvious would help speed things up for most people.

My Details: Model S 70 | Midnight Silver Metallic, Body Color Roof | 19" Cyclone Wheels | Black Next Gen Seats | Dark Ash Decor | Black Headliner | Autopilot | Premium Upgrade | Hifi-Sound | Rear Facing Seats VIN 1442**

Really super excited - looking forward to having it before my birthday in mid-july.

Talked to my friend who works at the local service center and he confirmed that they have not seen any P90D's come in since the refresh so it does seem that they will be grouped together for production... Hopefully soon!! Supposedly my car shows an end of line date of 6/6/16 so hopefully all the P90D will enter production next week or so to match up with that timing estimate.

Still says expected delivery late May-early June. 1381xx. What was your #

| S90D VIN 1397xx| Midnight Silver Metallic| Pano Roof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheels | Black NextGen | Matte Obeche Wood | Black Alcantara Headliner | High Amperage | AP | Prem Upgrades | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra HiFi Sound | Subzero Pkg |

What options did you choose? Perhaps there's an option they are waiting for parts on?

| S90D VIN 1397xx| Midnight Silver Metallic| Pano Roof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheels | Black NextGen | Matte Obeche Wood | Black Alcantara Headliner | High Amperage | AP | Prem Upgrades | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra HiFi Sound | Subzero Pkg |

What options did you choose? Perhaps there's an option they are waiting for parts on?
All but the subzero and extra seats. I have less than you but all the same colors.

Talked to my friend who works at the local service center and he confirmed that they have not seen any P90D's come in since the refresh so it does seem that they will be grouped together for production... Hopefully soon!! Supposedly my car shows an end of line date of 6/6/16 so hopefully all the P90D will enter production next week or so to match up with that timing estimate.

P100D maybe? :)