Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange! I wonder why your DS didn't call you when the car went into production.

my DS never called either when it went into production and in transit. I had to call to ask what happened..today i emailed if Telsa would offer to pick us up on our delivery date, no response. this whole process made me go from excited to disappointed even though i am to pick up the car in a couple of days. is this just a norm for the DS?

Reactions: chillaban
Well something crazy just happened right now! My DS just called and said my car just went into production a couple of minutes ago!!!!! So it's looking like the 2nd or 3rd if everything goes as planned!! Great news!!

Congrats dude! I'm super happy for you! Hopefully I go into production soon :) I feel like the number of people waiting is dwindling!

• Love
Reactions: Jason Shelton
I think as much as we'd love our DS's to call us with every move .... It's unrealistic. They're servicing so many clients and would have to be constantly checking their own system like we do online. Which they don't have the time for.

Now responding to emails is another thing - my DS has been awesome and returns emails within a couple hours - DS's that take 48 hours is rediculous.

Soon enough all of us will be driving our amazing and super futuristic electrically propelled monsters; with massive grins !!

If anything I'm gaining a lot of patience with this process, something I haven't had most of my life :)

I think as much as we'd love our DS's to call us with every move .... It's unrealistic. They're servicing so many clients and would have to be constantly checking their own system like we do online. Which they don't have the time for.

Now responding to emails is another thing - my DS has been awesome and returns emails within a couple hours - DS's that take 48 hours is rediculous.

Soon enough all of us will be driving our amazing and super futuristic electrically propelled monsters; with massive grins !!

If anything I'm gaining a lot of patience with this process, something I haven't had most of my life :)
Totally agree. Mine typically responds within the hour and only once noticed a hint of "seriously, you're asking me again?" attitude (which I deserved). I'm seriously considering giving him a gift card to a nice restaurant or something at delivery.

Reactions: SMPL