Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sorry ZoomFPV. I wonder why that is. I am also 1423xx. BTW, my alma mater is UC Riverside. I grew up in the IE :)
I believe myself and ZoomFPV are only a few numbers apart on our VIN. My car has been in Production since 5/21 and still is and his as far as I am aware hasn't entered Production. I also think he is located in SoCal like me. Not sure what the reasoning behind anything is anymore! SMH

I believe myself and ZoomFPV are only a few numbers apart on our VIN. My car has been in Production since 5/21 and still is and his as far as I am aware hasn't entered Production. I also think he is located in SoCal like me. Not sure what the reasoning behind anything is anymore! SMH

yep, I am not in production yet. Bonlaw is also in production and he is a few Vin number higher than me. also taking delivery in Buena park. let's see when his finishes. I would think our cars and my coworker who ordered one day ahead of me and will be delivered in Buena park as well will be batched for shipment.

Reactions: Bonlaw
yep, I am not in production yet. Bonlaw is also in production and he is a few Vin number higher than me. also taking delivery in Buena park. let's see when his finishes. I would think our cars and my coworker who ordered one day ahead of me and will be delivered in Buena park as well will be batched for shipment.
Bonlaw is a woman, fyi!

Reactions: wdolson
Well my car still says "in production" but the delivery date status just updated to "Your estimated delivery window is June 2, 2016- June 16, 2016." Hopefully it's on the early side as during the last part I'll be in Fremont on my factory tour!

To think that I might be purchasing my last tank of gas (current car is a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid) this week is awesome!

Thanks. Erik

I really love this thread. It's great to see how others cars are going through the process.

Update on my car. It is now in transit to me in Colorado! I haven't received email updates, but I check the site for changes and it just updated to "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory"! My estimated delivery has now narrowed to June 3rd-June 10th.

This could be a very long 1-2 weeks!

Thanks Erik

I really love this thread. It's great to see how others cars are going through the process.

Update on my car. It is now in transit to me in Colorado! I haven't received email updates, but I check the site for changes and it just updated to "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory"! My estimated delivery has now narrowed to June 3rd-June 10th.

Thanks Erik

For those keeping score at home... Eric and I ordered the same day. He went into production one day before me, but my delivery estimate range is now one day before his -- I'm June 2 - 9. I'm taking delivery in Kansas City, and I've been told that the KC Service Center is the only midwest SC that always gets cars by truck. So perhaps that is shaving two days off the delivery time.

An interesting observation from the spreadsheet. As of right now, it contains 8 people that ordered the same day as Eric and I, April 9. Of those 8, all have entered production, but none have been delivered yet. There are only a handful ordered after 4/9 that have been delivered -- at least according to the spreadsheet. I suspect that folks don't worry about updating the spreadsheet as much with the delivery date because they are too busy driving their cars.

Reactions: vtvox and DÆrik

Thanks Erik
We may be the only 2 rollin' around CO with the refreshed S. Will keep my eye out ... but I'm at least a couple weeks behind ya.