Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, here's my obligatory photo with the car!

I picked up the car and drove it 500 feet to a tire shop and had my T-Sportline matte black rims put on the car! Looks gorgeous. Tomorrow morning I have my tint installed, then I'll have a proper photo shoot with my dslr. Other things I'm having done is that all the chrome will be matte black and then I'll have nano fusion wrap on the front/back and opti-coat on the car, windows, and interior.

Thanks. Erik

View attachment 179301 View attachment 179302 View attachment 179303
Nice, still waiting on mine. Nanofusion, is that at Colorado Detail? Id be Chris his it goes, planning on the same.

Ok, here's my obligatory photo with the car!

I picked up the car and drove it 500 feet to a tire shop and had my T-Sportline matte black rims put on the car! Looks gorgeous. Tomorrow morning I have my tint installed, then I'll have a proper photo shoot with my dslr. Other things I'm having done is that all the chrome will be matte black and then I'll have nano fusion wrap on the front/back and opti-coat on the car, windows, and interior.

Thanks. Erik

View attachment 179301 View attachment 179302 View attachment 179303

Damn that's hot, congrats! Still waiting on those photos come on man! :) is that solid or pearl white?

Damn that's hot, congrats! Still waiting on those photos come on man! :) is that solid or pearl white?

Thanks! The car is getting its Huper Optic ceramic tint right now. I'll have it back in a few hours then will do some proper photos with the dslr. There will be many photos. So I'll probably start a new thread and put the link here.

I have the pearl white.

Can't wait to see more photos of everyone else's car! Congrats to all those taking delivery.

Thanks. Erik

Reactions: rcsting
Thanks! The car is getting its Huper Optic ceramic tint right now. I'll have it back in a few hours then will do some proper photos with the dslr. There will be many photos. So I'll probably start a new thread and put the link here.

I have the pearl white.

Can't wait to see more photos of everyone else's car! Congrats to all those taking delivery.

Thanks. Erik
If you're going to start another thread, be sure to put one or two of the best here too for those of us who are mainly stalking the delivery updates. Did you go with the 19 inch TSTs and keep your original tires? Congrats!

If you're going to start another thread, be sure to put one or two of the best here too for those of us who are mainly stalking the delivery updates. Did you go with the 19 inch TSTs and keep your original tires? Congrats!

I will definitely post a few of the best here and a link to the new thread.

Yes, the 19" matte black T-Sportline with original tires. I'll upgrade the tires when the tread wears down on these.

Thanks Erik

Reactions: AxelF
Congrats everyone going into production! My DS said mine will be going into production "any day now", so I'm hoping this weekend or early next week. At least it's not another delay! (Fremont delivery, 1430xx)

Good luck chillaban man. I hoping my 1393xx enters production with you along with the few remaining April confirms suffering with us. It's time to be California cruising.

• Love
Reactions: vtvox and chillaban
Home and sound with the new baby ...

Attachments

• DSC02075.JPG
    DSC02075.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 94