Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to you. I confirmed on 4/23 and am still not in production.
I feel your pain. Confirmed 4/25 and still not in production. Happy for everyone else but the envy is undeniable! After watching this thread for six weeks, I still can't pin down clear patterns by model, color, location, etc. I'm vin 1414 but I see a few lower than me still waiting too. Starting to feel more and more silly every time I hit refresh on My Tesla

I feel your pain. Confirmed 4/25 and still not in production. Happy for everyone else but the envy is undeniable! After watching this thread for six weeks, I still can't pin down clear patterns by model, color, location, etc. I'm vin 1414 but I see a few lower than me still waiting too. Starting to feel more and more silly every time I hit refresh on My Tesla
My vin is 1409xx, so I think I'm one of the Lower numbers still waiting. Just gives me more time to investigate toys.

Reactions: AxelF
My vin is 1409xx, so I think I'm one of the Lower numbers still waiting. Just gives me more time to investigate toys.
Was confirmed 4/27 with vin 1417xx still waiting too... DS said completion is to be done early June, it is early June so what now lol, every week gets tougher, hopefully next week I'll have some good news.... now it's weird to enter production on a Sunday isn't it.... factory is open??? Well, the bad news is we're still waiting, the good news is the days are moving along, slowly but surely... it's got to get better, there's no other way but up, so...

I think it's setup to know your breaking point and go one day before that. I was in the same boat and got the notice today.

Reactions: LAN1017 and AxelF
Nice, still waiting on mine. Nanofusion, is that at Colorado Detail? Id be Chris his it goes, planning on the same.

- Yes, Chris will be doing the nano-fusion & opti-coat on the car, windows, and interior!

Damn that's hot, congrats! Still waiting on those photos come on man! :) is that solid or pearl white?

Want photos? I posted a bunch here: Refreshed Pearl White 90D Photos . I will attach a few of my favorites to this thread. If you want a picture of anything specifically just let me know!

Thanks Erik

Tesla 9.jpg
Tesla 91.jpg
Tesla 6.jpg
Tesla 92.jpg
Tesla 93.jpg
Tesla 94.jpg

I just had my windows tinted with Crystalline 40, 70 on the windshield, then my detailer did paint correction and coated with gtechniq crystal serum. That stuff is incredible, 7 year guarantee. I also had them wrap that new nose aka bug magnet with xpel. I had to find a car meet to take it to this morning, it begged to be shown off! I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow with all its new sparkle!

Oh yeah, I showed off auto park and summon this morning. Too much fun.

Reactions: LAN1017 and Big-Al
Well the good news is that all late VINs should really start to be in production within the next week (I hope).
@James Anders I think yours too will be in the upcoming days, possibly in the same truck going to NJ, you certainly deserved to be symbolically ahead to the rest (I'm VIN 1414xx).
@TechGuy do you mind sharing the source of your information? Tesla is know to constantly improve things but I'm curious to know more.

- Yes, Chris will be doing the nano-fusion & opti-coat on the car, windows, and interior!

Want photos? I posted a bunch here: Refreshed Pearl White 90D Photos . I will attach a few of my favorites to this thread. If you want a picture of anything specifically just let me know!

Thanks Erik

View attachment 179431 View attachment 179432 View attachment 179433 View attachment 179434 View attachment 179435 View attachment 179436

Erik,

SWEEEET thanks for the post! I know you will but PLEASE post more after nano-fusion and opti-coat! I'm planning on getting XPEL + Opticoat as well, and it would be good to see the comparison of before and after. I'm sure it will shine like a MIRROR. can't wait to see it, and congrats again!

Reactions: DÆrik
Sure. I went out to EVS where I talked to Ted and looked at the options. I had spoken to Logan yesterday about recommendations and emailed with Ted as well.

Right now, I think I'm going to do Photosynch on all the windows, including the windshield (clear, 35 everywhere else) for the heat rejection since it's so hot here all the time (better range) and full body ClearGuard Nano plus a screen protector.

It's too bad they can't put film on the outside of the windshield since I've had problems with hig rocks and my windshields!

What does that set us cost - please itomize if possible
Also (sorry for the ignorance - what is the key value of each)
Many thanks in advance !!!!