Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, despite my order being confirmed on 5/29 and estimated take delivery late June, early July, I got a call from the rep on 6/8 and told me I won't be seeing my car until mid-July to mid-August.

Keep the faith. I went through the same thing. They estimated me late May/Early June on a 4/11 confirm. That later slipped to June/July. If there's any way possible they'll get you delivered before the end of June to pad the quarter numbers. Mine magically leapt forward and I'm scheduled for June 16 on delivery now (and they could have done it on the 12th, but having no warning I'm out of town). They really need to do something about being a bit more precise on production scheduling and delivery estimates. Mine were all over the place and my DS was not offering anything more than what showed up on My Tesla that particular day. Take the estimate with a grain of salt - you might well be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Finally mine! A couple blemishes in the interior which they said they will fix. Nothing too serious.

The car drives like a dream! The kids love it, I'm loving it. So happy!

As they were giving me the training they noticed an update available. After coming home I installed it which gave me perpendicular parking! 17.22.46.

Attachments

• IMG_1552.JPG
    IMG_1552.JPG
    369.4 KB · Views: 106
Finally mine! A couple blemishes in the interior which they said they will fix. Nothing too serious.

As they were giving me the training they noticed an update available. After coming home I installed it which gave me perpendicular parking! 17.22.46.

It's your lucky day, congrats on the delivery and being one of the first with that update :)

• Love
Reactions: rpm001
So, despite my order being confirmed on 5/29 and estimated take delivery late June, early July, I got a call from the rep on 6/8 and told me I won't be seeing my car until mid-July to mid-August.

Ouch! Mine was confirmed just a few days before on 5/26. I got a call on 6/9 letting me know my MS should enter production this week and to expect delivery last week of June. I wonder why there is such a big difference in delivery estimate?

I ordered an S75, pearl white, ultra white interior, and AP. I do have a trade involved. I wonder if that has any impact on priority...

Have you ever been so excited for a new car? Tesla is just different in so many ways. Good luck with the new ride and don't be a stranger :)

Reactions: rpm001
how much do you love it??!

OMG. I knew it would be amazing. But wow. Just so great. So many compliments. So many congratulations from family and friends. Never before had this level of enthusiasm for a car.

I LOVE the one-pedal driving. I've had my wife and kids in the car since day 1 now so haven't had the opportunity to open it up. But tomorrow morning will be fun!

how much do you love it??!
OMG. I knew it would be amazing. But wow. Just so great. So many compliments. So many congratulations from family and friends. Never before had this level of enthusiasm for a car.

I LOVE the one-pedal driving. I've had my wife and kids in the car since day 1 now so haven't had the opportunity to open it up. But tomorrow morning will be fun!
I hear you! I've gotten up in the middle of the night just to take a drive, lol. Best purchase I've ever made. I told the kids I went out in the middle of the night, they were upset I didn't wake them to come. Congratulations, enjoy it!!