Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd, my DS call and say my car is still in transit, tentative delivery date still week of Dec 25th, but I also receive call about changing delivery location to International Centre. Interesting ...

My car is expected to arrive today (or tomm the latest) and is set for December 18th at 5:00 but if anything changes, they would let me know and delivery will be by December 19th the latest.

I would think our cars are on the same train/truck ... is ur DS Cameron?

My car is expected to arrive today (or tomm the latest) and is set for December 18th at 5:00 but if anything changes, they would let me know and delivery will be by December 19th the latest.

I would think our cars are on the same train/truck ... is ur DS Cameron?

Gonna enjoy weekend and stop chasing my delivery status, looking forward to your delivery @insaini! Remember to post pictures!

The status on my Tesla account changed yesterday to "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory. Learn about your Tesla View walkthrough videos.". I called my DS and he told me it is expected to arrive tomorrow no later then Monday and that we are still on for my Tuesday delivery!
Mine supposedly got on a truck on 13th. They moved my delivery date from 18th to 21st. The have no clue where these cars are.

Reactions: nycmike
My lovely DS just sent me photos of my car!!!! Almost here:):)

Attachments

• 7076A583-5D61-43BE-AB49-E6B687EB78AC.jpeg
    7076A583-5D61-43BE-AB49-E6B687EB78AC.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 9177AA0D-45A0-48FD-8F76-0A52D3114564.jpeg
    9177AA0D-45A0-48FD-8F76-0A52D3114564.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 97
All you guys getting your cars are killing me!!!

Im suppose to be set for December 21st delivery (setup a month ago as a soft delivery date and DS has reassured me twice since) but my car is still showing as "in production". It has now been listed as "in production" for 8 full days and it has been radio silence from my DS since the day it went into production... Im losing confidence it will be ready for pickup in 6 days if it truly is still in production!?

Reactions: mahagala
All you guys getting your cars are killing me!!!

Im suppose to be set for December 21st delivery (setup a month ago as a soft delivery date and DS has reassured me twice since) but my car is still showing as "in production". It has now been listed as "in production" for 8 full days and it has been radio silence from my DS since the day it went into production... Im losing confidence it will be ready for pickup in 6 days if it truly is still in production!?
Did you try calling the delivery team at the SvC you will be picking up the car from? At least talk to someone who can look up information about your car. The status on my account did not change until after I spoke to my DS for updates.

Do not depend on the website ... It is not as up to date as it should be ... In various parts of my "journey" the website was always behind compared to what my DS had told me .. and it was proved that the DS was a lot more reliable as I received a call that said my car was arrived and to book a delivery date and the website still said in transit .. and still says in transit ...

Tesla wants to deliver as many cars as they can by end of year so I am sure you will receive yours within the next two weeks

• Informative
Reactions: mahagala
Do not depend on the website ... It is not as up to date as it should be ... In various parts of my "journey" the website was always behind compared to what my DS had told me .. and it was proved that the DS was a lot more reliable as I received a call that said my car was arrived and to book a delivery date and the website still said in transit .. and still says in transit ...

Tesla wants to deliver as many cars as they can by end of year so I am sure you will receive yours within the next two weeks

Agree. On my way to pick up the car, site still showed "Finished production, in transit". Only after logging into my account on my Tesla browser did it show "We are preparing your car for delivery" and soon afterwards I received the "welcome to Tesla family" email.

The DS has a much better handle on timing and in my case was able to push up the initial delivery date by a week.

Reactions: mahagala and atsnyr