Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. So now what's next. Hit delivery button. Got window. What should I expect to see next?

Judging by what happened to me, you should expect to get no contact from Tesla whatsoever. If you're lucky they might answer the phone and tell you that they have no information for you. If you're unlikely, you'll just leave messages and not have them returned.

In some ways I'm a pretty easy-going customer, but in other ways I'm not. This is beginning to tick me off.

Judging by what happened to me, you should expect to get no contact from Tesla whatsoever. If you're lucky they might answer the phone and tell you that they have no information for you. If you're unlikely, you'll just leave messages and not have them returned.

In some ways I'm a pretty easy-going customer, but in other ways I'm not. This is beginning to tick me off.

What info are you expecting that you are not getting?

I have yet to talk to a single person. The paperwork is self explanatory and dates are given in ranges.

You fill out the delivery questionnaire and it says that they will contact you again one week before delivery.

What other info do you want?