Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just chill while you wait. It's obviously a long wait for your favorite toy. Invest time in shopping for accessories, insurance, credit unions for loan etc

My 75d is currently in production since yesterday. Dunno if I can get it for father's day. Is delivery done during weekends too? I live close to Fremont, CA btw

Just chill while you wait. It's obviously a long wait for your favorite toy. Invest time in shopping for accessories, insurance, credit unions for loan etc

My 75d is currently in production since yesterday. Dunno if I can get it for father's day. Is delivery done during weekends too? I live close to Fremont, CA btw
Mine has been in production since Tuesday. My DS told me to expect delivery sometime next week (I'm in the bay area too).

Anyone else have mixed feelings with their DS? She was very nice on Tuesday afternoon in saying she could expedite shipping so I’d get it today before a trip. I emailed her that evening say I’d rather just do paperwork today (Saturday) but pickup in a few days on Tuesday. No response. I emailed yesterday (Friday) around 5:50pm once again confirming, and then she responded around 10pm saying she would have to redo paperwork if I didn’t also drive the car away today. Don’t appreciate getting guilt tripped on something because you missed an email. I responded saying I really couldn’t take the car today because I won’t have a parking space yet. Though frankly it shouldn’t matter why. I was always going to pay them today. Once again no reply.

I know I’m not 100% in the clear since I did initially say that would be ok, and her initial offer was very nice... but didn’t seem like the caliber of service I’d expect for a $150,000 vehicle.

Compare this to when when Fletcher Jones Mercedes drove two people down from Orange County to San Diego so they could pick up a lease trade-in while I drove home myself in the new car. At 11pm on a Saturday.

Last edited:
Anyone else have mixed feelings with their DS? She was very nice on Tuesday afternoon in saying she could expedite shipping so I’d get it today before a trip. I emailed her that evening say I’d rather just do paperwork today (Saturday) but pickup in a few days on Tuesday. No response. I emailed yesterday (Friday) around 5:50pm once again confirming, and then she responded around 10pm saying she would have to redo paperwork if I didn’t also drive the car away today. Don’t appreciate getting guilt tripped on something because you missed an email. I responded saying I really couldn’t take the car today because I won’t have a parking space yet. Though frankly it shouldn’t matter why. I was always going to pay them today. Once again no reply.

I know I’m not 100% in the clear since I did initially say that would be ok, and her initial offer was very nice... but didn’t seem like the caliber of service I’d expect for a $150,000 vehicle.

Compare this to when when Fletcher Jones Mercedes drove two people down from Orange County to San Diego so they could pick up a lease trade-in while I drove home myself in the new car. At 11pm on a Saturday.
Emailed my DS x 2 on Thursday , No reply. Called x 2 today and left VM- No reply. Worse service than a Toyota dealer. Car has been sitting on train facility x 10 days. I told him when he asked me to apply for loan that be sure the car will come on time since I do not want to apply for credit twice, which now appears to be a strong possibility.

Reactions: logan