Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your Tesla is currently in production.

Effing finally! And woohoo! I had just emailed my ds yesterday asking for an update. Have not heard back but i was curious if it was in production and maybe the profile had not been updated. As in maybe it does not update till a few days into production. In either case its showing in production now. I followed up with a note saying i see its in production and if he can provide any estimates now.

You may be pleasantly surprised. The status on the owner site often is inaccurate. This includes both production and delivery status. Hopefully your DS has the inside track.

In my ordering experience, the owner site was more accurate than my DS. Well, at least I knew what the status was before my DS called me to tell me what basically was on the site...The DS did inform when it would arrive at delivery location, and they updated that a couple times, because I think there approach is to set expectations such that they will move the delivery date up a week or so before it gets delivered.

Got first email from DS today after i prodded Sales for status. No production yet but claim I can expect delivery 1st week in Aug (July was the original estimate). My order confirm date was June 5 - so 60 days start to end, assuming...
Where are you located? I’m in Miami Florida and I’m expecting first week of aug because mine just went into production. I figure transit will take the longest as well as arrival and prep
I’d be tickled pink if it was last week of July vs August delivery

MY DS emailed me back yesterday. He says all he can see is late July Delivery. Hoping it will get more specific soon. Also hope he stays in touch. Ive seen hit or miss with some folks on the forum on how responsive they are.

Anyone have experience with Spencer Sims covering the Tysons Corner Va SC?

MY DS emailed me back yesterday. He says all he can see is late July Delivery. Hoping it will get more specific soon. Also hope he stays in touch. Ive seen hit or miss with some folks on the forum on how responsive they are.

Anyone have experience with Spencer Sims covering the Tysons Corner Va SC?
Hi Spudlime. Amanda Mears is my DS in Tysons, and sales was Sam Cook. My experience with Sam is he was reluctant to answer emails when he had no good news. My experience with Amanda is still "fresh" so I can offer no view. I'm not in production yet. 30 days and counting since order confirm. take care

Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory. Learn about your Tesla. View walkthrough videos.

Two days? Leads me to believe site updates slower than what may actually be happening. In either case praise baby Jesus and god bless Murica.

Hi Infoe

Would you be so kind to enter your dates in the tracker spreadsheet. SpudLime has a link back on a post on page 994. Those of us trying to figure out the the Tesla production mystery appreciate all the data we can get.

thanks

Reactions: SpudLime
Hi Spudlime. Amanda Mears is my DS in Tysons, and sales was Sam Cook. My experience with Sam is he was reluctant to answer emails when he had no good news. My experience with Amanda is still "fresh" so I can offer no view. I'm not in production yet. 30 days and counting since order confirm. take care
Sam was my sales guy also. He has been good at retuning emails.

Spencer emailed me yesterday. So good for now.

Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory. Learn about your Tesla. View walkthrough videos.

Two days? Leads me to believe site updates slower than what may actually be happening. In either case praise baby Jesus and god bless Murica.

Just checked and I have the same status.

Now the real countdown begins. I have no idea how long a West to east coast transit is.

Of course I updated the spreadsheet.

Link again. Model S/X Order Tracker