Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doctrewho, you're talking to yourself... he's out tearing up Austin right now! But for when he finally has to recharge... congrats, Texex!

And congrats on placing your order, doctrewho!

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure we won't hear from him until its time to charge. :)

Thanks! I was iffy on the red until I saw it in person and even better it had the black performance seats and the piano black decor which goes very well together. Which made my decision easier.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure we won't hear from him until its time to charge. :)

Thanks! I was iffy on the red until I saw it in person and even better it had the black performance seats and the piano black decor which goes very well together. Which made my decision easier.
I'm not a red car person, but it really is beautiful in person, and looks great with black perf interior. I would still go for carbon fiber trim for me, because I'm a sucker for it if not too much! It wasn't an option when I ordered :mad: I do like that shiny piano black, though!

Where is "PAY NOW" in the delivery process? Does this mean the car is built? How many days from "PAY NOW" until they load it on a truck?

It will be on a truck in the next day or two (as long as your screen shows what's below)--now how you feeling :cool:

Captureno_zpsb58b1b75.png

Got my first mail from the delivery person at Tesla. My delivery in Miami is scheduled for October 17th. The car should be getting into production any moment and is scheduled to be done by September 30th. 17 days to bring it to Miami seems a bit too much, doesn't it? VIN is 22075.

Got my first mail from the delivery person at Tesla. My delivery in Miami is scheduled for October 17th. The car should be getting into production any moment and is scheduled to be done by September 30th. 17 days to bring it to Miami seems a bit too much, doesn't it? VIN is 22075.

Wow from the date you confirmed to when i confirmed nearly 425 Model S' were confirmed for production. I guess that Matches their production of nearly 500 Model S' per week.

Good to hear that texex91 ... Im guessing the Austin store? I live in New Braunfels and it is past due for me to head back up there ... need to stock up on Tesla gear again.

I am sure Krugerrand was just curious who the source was since when that number comes out in the q3 earnings call the stock will pop even higher :)

When we do finally get our "Pay Now" message what do we do? What form of payment do they accept and how do you get the money to them?

Just put in your bank and routing info, or wire, or of course (PayPal--maybe that's just for the accessories):biggrin:

Good to hear that texex91 ... Im guessing the Austin store? I live in New Braunfels and it is past due for me to head back up there ... need to stock up on Tesla gear again.

I am sure Krugerrand was just curious who the source was since when that number comes out in the q3 earnings call the stock will pop even higher :)

Cool--just what they said. Right or wrong have no clue. Glad there is one in NB--great area to drive the back roads and enjoy :cool:

Last edited: