Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That Model 3 looks very handsome in Blue with those 20" wheels.
So weird because that’s my current car, so I thought at first that I clicked on the wrong entry in the list. Then after trying again I figured the site was just broken and showing me my Model 3 due to a bug.

Instead it turns out it’s showing my current car to everyone!

Reactions: Drew-MS
Well I have a new option on my reservation page
Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 9.07.13 PM.png
after finally being able to get in for the first time all day. 😄

Holy crud. My Plaid+ reservation/order has had no image/picture for months. Now shows the front of a pre-refresh S. Clicking on ‘Manage’ takes me to a blue Model 3. Must be the stealth option. :)

As an additional gigggle. Plaid+ reservation from 9/20 is RN1139. CT from last month is RN1148.
Hah! Now it’s back to no image. I guess that’s better than showing the wrong car. :)

Details still reflect the 21” Sonic Carbon Twin Turbines too.

• Funny
Reactions: Drew-MS
60 IN 2 would be a better plate.
Yes but lots of people will try to race you. I experienced a bit of that in my P100D.
That little ‘plaid’ emblem might be a handful.
So weird because that’s my current car, so I thought at first that I clicked on the wrong entry in the list. Then after trying again I figured the site was just broken and showing me my Model 3 due to a bug.

Instead it turns out it’s showing my current car to everyone!
Really nice looking color.. the nicest Model 3 I’ve seen IMO..

Experienced my first “my SA said…” moment. They really are out of the loop.

Called him today and asked to update my order to arachnids and he said it would likely cancel out the 2k prerefresh credit, so he advised not to. He then asked me if I received any paperwork or documentation about the 2k credit and said he doesn’t see anything about it on my account (assuming he was looking at my loan). He then said there was a notice to “accept” the refresh and confirm the 2k credit on the website. This is news to me. I updated my order manually after the refresh announced. Anyone not manually update their order or have confirmation of the 2k?

Ordered 1/10 Bay Area. MSM/white LR. Strongly considering changing to arachnids. date is just a dash.

Reactions: foos and DIL
Experienced my first “my SA said…” moment. They really are out of the loop.

Called him today and asked to update my order to arachnids and he said it would likely cancel out the 2k prerefresh credit, so he advised not to. He then asked me if I received any paperwork or documentation about the 2k credit and said he doesn’t see anything about it on my account (assuming he was looking at my loan). He then said there was a notice to “accept” the refresh and confirm the 2k credit on the website. This is news to me. I updated my order manually after the refresh announced. Anyone not manually update their order or have confirmation of the 2k?

Ordered 1/10 Bay Area. MSM/white LR. Strongly considering changing to arachnids. date is just a dash.
Your SA doesn't know any better than anyone else. I called the Tesla California number instead of my SA (Didn't trust he would do it right) on the morning after the refresh announcement and had someone in California update my order. I also don't show a credit, but they said that it would be applied after a VIN was assigned. I told this to my SA and he said "that makes sense".

I only bother to give that example to say that your SA knows as much or less than you do. I haven't heard of a single person showing a $2K discount already for having a pre-refresh order. Everyone has heard or is speculating that it shows up once a VIN is assigned and you get your MVPA.