Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So they designed something that you see as clearly flawed, and then they promoted it as a feature. You were willing to pay for that, and now that it is gone, you are still willing to pay the same price. You are the perfect customer.
How much of a discount do you propose for removing the tilt feature? I'll send you a check

Unless the driver subtracts the 1' rollout, none of us are getting 1.99 or 2.0. Probably have to be on a prepped surface anyway which most of us will probably never encounter. I'm sure 'Dragtimes' (or others on youtube) will do it and I'll be happy to watch the videos.
It’s consistent as a comparison point to other published vehicle times and how they are achieved.

you don’t have to rev it to 6,000rpm, dump the clutch, and pray for a good hookup at sea level.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Happy to report my MSM shapeshifted to a blue M3 again! Looks like the work here continues. Will my August stick again? STAY TUNED. June 3rd... please hurry. I have a problem and I can't stop refreshing.

1621982060467.png

Sooo....just checked the reservation page but stopped short of "Order Now". I'm not the first to do this, but here is what I found just now.

Order details:

Plaid
19"
RMC
Tan/wood interior
No FSD

Estimated Delivery, JUNE!

How can this be? The LR's are Sept/Oct

I don't think it would be June, but if it turned out to be November I would cancel.

Sooo....just checked the reservation page but stopped short of "Order Now". I'm not the first to do this, but here is what I found just now.

Order details:

Plaid
19"
RMC
Tan/wood interior
No FSD

Estimated Delivery, JUNE!

How can this be? The LR's are Sept/Oct

I don't think it would be June, but if it turned out to be November I would cancel.
This has been in half of the comments for the past couple of days. All Plaids are showing as June - even new orders. There are some old orders that are not updating to that but it is safe to assume that those will be delivered. There is clearly a priority on Plaid deliveries. That doesn't mean some of the recent orders won't slip, especially if they have long transit times.

Ordered LR May 1. My original delivery estimate was August. It changed to September on May 15. This morning I had no estimated date. Just now, my order disappeared and nothing shows on my account page except for the option to order solar panels, view my order history with nothing showing except for an image of a t shirt, and the option to add a car from a third party.

Serves me right for checking status 2x on the same day. I guess I'll wait until June 3 to check again. Who am I kidding. Now that my order has disappeared, I'll probably check multiple times a day and then call my SA to have him check. o_Oo_O This forum is not healthy for me.

Ordered LR May 1. My original delivery estimate was August. It changed to September on May 15. This morning I had no estimated date. Just now, my order disappeared and nothing shows on my account page except for the option to order solar panels, view my order history with nothing showing except for an image of a t shirt, and the option to add a car from a third party.

Serves me right for checking status 2x on the same day. I guess I'll wait until June 3 to check again. Who am I kidding. Now that my order has disappeared, I'll probably check multiple times a day and then call my SA to have him check. o_Oo_O This forum is not healthy for me.
I've been checking mine at least 1 time per hour when I'm not sleeping (and of course, checking right before going to bed and first thing when I get up) lol Something is wrong with me...