Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't understand...What does the range of the Plaid have to do with there already having been deliveries??
Sorry, I should have been clearer...I was inquiring about the range stated on the site currently, since the site says it's estimated. His response was that he does not believe it will change because there are already cars delivered in the Bay Area that align with the range indicated on the website. I'm suspect of the explanation, frankly.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Sorry, I should have been clearer...I was inquiring about the range stated on the site currently, since the site says it's estimated. His response was that he does not believe it will change because there are already cars delivered in the Bay Area that align with the range indicated on the website. I'm suspect of the explanation, frankly.

Mistrust seems to be the bedrock of many relationships with Tesla...

6BA67B85-3E78-4440-8A1A-2C45D41475C3.png
From the holding lot flyover.
Someone is F’n with us!

So, assuming everything comes together in the next couple of days (i.e. I get a VIN and it's attached to an actual car), how about 5 or 6pm PT on Friday for a Zoom call or would you prefer the weekend. I can do anything after noon PT, but figure folks need to work and stuff.
5 PT sounds great here but that’s also cause I’m on the east coast haha