Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else scared to drive this car without stalks? Like I can feel the anxiety building.
Not the stalkless part, but I would like to know BEFORE I take delivery EXACTLY HOW the yoke steering wheel works to do sharp turns and a u-turn!! It would be nice for SOMEONE at TESLA to actually explain that sh!t!

Range changed from LR, looks same as plaid windows sticker range from earlier.
View attachment 672026
Plaid with 21inch changed too I think
View attachment 672027
Unbelievable. Well so much for 450 miles as was rumored. This is such mission creep BS it’s hard to fathom. Wait until LR buyers are told the price is going up too. Literally the same crap I got from Tesla solar. Wait six months, increase the price from the original contract and reduce power generation 30%.

Well at least these guys are consistent.

Is it me or does elon seem to care less and less about the company?
The entire presentation felt like he was taking a break from something else to quickly give us a run down of what the site already shows us so that he can get back to more important matters.

Come on man, take at least an hour to interact and answer questions, go over the presentation and actually give a damn enough to add info we don’t already know.
The presentation was interesting but we didn’t learn anything that we didn’t already know. They could have prepared the presentation better. It seemed a little sloppy but who cares... The car is awesome .. I want my car ASAP.

• Love
Reactions: HumanInput
Is anyone else scared to drive this car without stalks? Like I can feel the anxiety building.
1587D1B1-736F-48C1-9D0D-DB3DCF2DCD16.gif